Chapter Three : Secret Disclosed

Dark Angels [ BTS x EXO fanfiction ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

"How is he?"  Neesha asked me across from me leaning on the wall as I closed the door to my room.

Her left hand held her other upper arm. I noticed that her face contorted as if she tried to hold pain and losened its colour.

"Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay"

I came closer towards her and reached for her upper arm that she was holding. She gasped in pain as she pulled abruptly from my reach. She diverted her gaze from me, tried to avoid me. I let out a small sigh before pulled her with me and dragged her to the common room. I seated her on the couch then went into the kitchen reaching for first aid.

I pulled up her sleeve revealing a big wound on her arm. I begin to pour the some antiseptic on the cotton and put it on her wound softly.

"A-ah!" she yelped as the cotton made contact with her open wound.

"I'm sorry" I peered into her brown orbs. I held her arm in place as I blew softly on the wound and cure her wound simultaneously.

"Baek, I could hea-"

"No. Just let me cure your wound." She then pouted and huffed her cheek involuntarily as she looked away. I chuckled at her actions and continued to cure her.

********************************

Neesha P.O.V

Baekhyun went to change his clothes after he done with my wound while I was standing beside the bed, watching over the young man before me.

He was knocked out at the moment we landed on the forest not far from our house. I didn't expected to disclose ourselves to him in this way. His men have started their move on us and the Six Nobles. I need to find them as soon as possible.

Kyungsoo then moved a little and regained his concious before he sat up straightly. "What happened?" he said as he held his temples.

"Everything is fine now." He then looked up and goggled over me. 

"Who are you?"

"Relax, Kyungsoo-ssi. I'll explained to you and please trust me." I uttered. He nodded at me as he moved a little bit to give me a space on the bed.

I came closer to him and sat on the edge of the bed before facing him. I held the aqua pendant in front of my face as his eyes widen and he sat still on his place.

"Kyungsoo-ssi. I'm your guardian and you are one of the Six Nobles. You have stayed in the earth for a long time and you had lost your memory at the moment you disguise as one of the earthlings. You are the next emperor along with the other five Nobles to minister our kingdom, Uranus. We are from the other world, Kyungsoo-ssi. " I explained to him as he listened to me with full of attention.

He blinked at me as I ended my explanation. I reached out for his black pendant and it gleamed. I pulled away from him and gave him reassuring smile.
Baekhyun then entered and marched toward our direction. He had done changed into his night outfit and his dark hair a little wet and messed up. "Shall we start?"

Kyungsoo put on his questioning look as Baekhyun pushed his body and laid him on the mattress. I stood beside him and told him to trust me after int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter