Chapter One

Dark Angels [ BTS x EXO fanfiction ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                          

She was walking alone on the roadside as she had her earphone on the early morning. She used to walk to school rather than taking bus as she tried to avoid people as much as she could. 

She look like any other ordinary high school girl, bag pack on her back, wearing blue and white colored school uniform which complement her pale skin well and mid thigh socks along with pair of white converse.  She had this mysterious vibe around her thou. Her long black hair was let down all the time. Brown orbs, small nose and rosy lip. Classic yet mysterious beauty. 

She hardly talk with anyone and always has the intimidating look which explained why she often alone in her school. Well, neither she bothered to make new friends in school.

As she was nearing the school gate, she could feel someone approaching her from behind. 

"Morning, Neesha."

She just nodded at the figure beside her before took a brief glance on him. The boy are far more taller than her, and also has the intimidating look on as well. Pale looking skin, dark eyes and black messy hair. 

He always wear the long sleeves shirt despite the weather and seasons is. Both two of them always together in the school. They were sharing same classes and living in the same neighborhood as well. 

"Baek, did you find them? The next noble?" Neesha asked the boy next to her as she looked at the path with blank expression on her face. Her voice lowered enough only for him to hear. 

"No, not yet." 

His answer was made her sighed silently. Its been three months the both of them searching them, the other souls. They had been stay in that neighborhood and disguised as student in Seungri High School for a quite a period now. 
 
As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter