Day Two

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY TWO

 

Taehyung woke up to repeated knocks on their door. Did someone come home already? He lazily moved from his bed. He checked the time, “At 5 am? Really?” he sighed. The knocks didn’t stop, it was getting louder, like the person was in a rush.

“Alright, I’m coming!” he yelled across the room. The knocking stopped right after he spoke.  He rubbed the sleep off his eyes and walked towards the front door.

He unlocked the door and opened it. No one was there. He looked around to see if someone was just playing tricks on him. “aish! so early in the morning” He closed the door and heard a thud against the door. He opene the door again to see a jar of lollipops sitting in front of their door along with a white envelope with his name again.

He picked up and inspected the jar, the flavors were his favorite, it clearly shows that the person who gave him this, knew him personally. It was true. He didn’t bother to go inside to read the letter.

 

‘To Kim Taehyung’

The paper was decorated with leaves that had the feeling of autumn, different from yesterday’s plain paper, She’s having fun with this. He thought.

 

Dear Taehyung,

            Did you find me yesterday? Hmm.. I guess you didn’t. I’m very good at hiding! WAIT.. Did you even look for me? Haha, I know you would. I saw you, but you didn’t see me. Anyways, it’s Christmas, Taehyung! Merry Christmas! A jar of your favorite lollipops as my gift! I couldn’t decide what to get you at first, but I remembered your siblings also like these! You better share that Tae! Are you in Daegu with your family? I hope you are! I’m sure they miss you!

            Remember the time we found out we're from the same hometown? Like really close? Hahaha! We already knew each other for a long time and only found out then that we grew up in the same place. We both ended up leaving home to work in Seoul. The place where we unexpectedly saw each other in Daegu, the park, remember that? That park is very precious to me, we held so many memories back there, we spent half of our vacations in that park. It’s the place I feel the most comfortable, I feel safe whenever we walk through the fallen leaves-filled road. It was the place you told me ‘we must be soul mates’. Although I didn’t agree then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter