Day Six

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 6

 

Taehyung looked at the letters, arranging them from the first to last, he read the last parts ‘I loved you from the..’ He smiled. She was trying to confess to Taehyung.

“You don’t have to do this.. to confess” he murmured to himself

He was in a good mood today, he can’t wait to head outside and find her. He woke up earlier than usual. He had a feeling he’ll see her today.

“Today, I’ll see her. I can feel it” he dressed up as if he was going on a date.

He waited for the letter to arrive, he opened the door before the mail lady even knocked.

“Thank you!” he reached for the letter “I see you’re still wearing the same coat.” He commented

“umm.. yeah. It’s- uhh- It’s my favorite.” The lady awkwardly said

He noticed the sadness in her voice and the dark circles under her puffy eyes.

“Are you okay? Every time I see you, you look like something’s been bothering you. Take care.”

Taehyung closed the door behind him “Let’s see.. Where are we going next?” he opened the letter.

 

[To Kim Taehyung]

 

Dear Kim Taehyung,

 

Thanks for showing me a lot of things. Those memories will be forever treasured.

I’d like to go to this amusement park again, just to relive our memories.

I am happy every time I’m with you.

See you soon taehyung.

 

Signed by,

VERY

 

Wait for me. As expected, the letter was shorter and the handwriting wasn’t legible. Like it was written in a rush.

 

He got tickets for the train to E-World. He waited for the train to arrive to his destination.

 

He entered the amusement park without hesitation, he tried to ring her phone again, still no answer.

“Aish, quit playing hard-to-get.” He dropped the call

Again, there were a few people, most were couples.

Almost all the outdoor rides were closed due to heavy snowfall.

The night came and still no tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter