Day Three

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 3

 

Taehyung woke up with a cold, probably from staying under the cold weather yesterday.

“Achoo!”

He didn’t get up from his bed, he looked for his phone and checked for messages.

Nothing.

He buried himself in blankets. I miss you.

“Oppa! Are you awake?” he heard his sister knock on his door, he didn’t answer.

“Eomma! Oppa is still asleep! I already asked him six times!”

He checked for the time, it was already time for lunch.

“I slept that long?” he stood up and found himself still wearing the clothes from yesterday. He sighed.

 

 

“Oh you’re awake! Are you okay?” his mom noticed him come out of his room.

“I’m okay. I just caught a cold.” He answered while drying off his hair with a towel.

“You took a shower? We didn’t want to bother you, so we ate already, there’s still food for you.”

“Ah, Thanks.” Taehyung went straight to the kitchen.

His mom wondered what was bothering him, his energetic self wasn’t there anymore, his smile rarely appeared since he got home, and he wasn’t playing with his siblings.

Last time Taehyung acted like this was when Soonshim was lost.

She remembered the letter that came.

 

“Ah, Tae!” she walked to the kitchen “The mail came today, it said it was for you.”

She passed the letter to Taehyung who had his eyes forming an ‘O’

“This morning?”

“Yes, I didn’t wake you up, I thought you were tired”

“Oh T-Thanks.” Taehyung left the table and walked out.

“Hey, What about your food? You haven’t even eaten half of it!”

“I’m already full.” Taehyung went inside his room and sighed.

He sat on one side of his bed

 

‘To Kim Taehyung’

           

TaeTae,

            Did you see me? Hahaha why am I asking. >.< If you did then I wouldn’t write this. Taehyung, you have to look for me harder, or ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING FOR ME?! The weather must be cold for you yesterday, It’s already December, I know, I’m sorry. I just really love it there when it’s autumn. You must’ve got the pattern by now, have you? It’s our favorite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter