Day One

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY ONE

 

Taehyung stared blankly at his phone. He waited for a notification to pop up. It was almost an hour.

-ping-

a notification, he quickly opened the message.

[Park Jimin: She’ll come back. Don’t worry.]

Oh, it’s Jimin. He looked up from his phone and saw Jimin looking at him.

“What? Don’t text me.” He locked his phone screen

“Taehyung, I tell you this everyday, and you still keep acting like this!” Jimin showed him his phone and revealed their conversation, It was just Jimin texting him “Stop worrying, She’ll be back” in different compositions. Taehyung looked away.

“I told you, she’ll be back, this is just one of her outbursts again. Stop worrying.” Jimin sat beside him.

“How are you so sure? It’s been 2 weeks already.” Taehyung tapped his phone repeatedly “and I haven’t even received any text!”

“You’ll get one eventually, maybe she’s just busy with something.” Jimin stood up and patted Taehyung’s back “So stop worrying, I gotta go. Aren’t you going home for the holidays? Everyone’s back at home.” He asked.

“Go ahead, I’ll go think about it.” He led Jimin out of the dorm.

“Go home safely!” he bid Jimin goodbye with a smile, he tried, but his eyes was still painted with sadness.

He walked back to the dorm and noticed a white envelope sticking out of the mailbox. Fan letters? No. fan letters are sent to BigHit. He opened the mail and it was the only thing there. Was this just delivered?

‘To Kim Taehyung’

He noticed the handwriting right away, his heart raced. Finally, I’ve been waiting for so long. He rushed inside and opened the letter.

 

Kim Taehyung,

            Hello Tae, I know, I know.. You’re probably too excited to even read my letter as a whole, but please, Taehyung, READ. IT. 

            You’re probably worried about me, right? Don’t worry, I’m in a safe place! I’m sorry for not contacting you for weeks, I was busy coming up with this. You’re probably wondering why I wrote a letter instead of just calling or texting you. I’m also not sure, Hahaha! Just kidding, because this way, it’ll be more memora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter