PANIC ATTACK

THE GANGSTER CONTRACT

PANIC ATTACK.

 

"T-Top..." Bom is hysterical searching for Top once they arrived in their own classroom. Dara just cannot do something aside from guiding her friend inside and watched her friend worriedly.

 

She doesn’t understand a thing. She is worried for her friend. At the same time, she was wondering and curious on why she reacted this way.

 

Who the hell is Jaejoong? Why does Bom seem so frightened at him?

 

"T-Top!" Bom is already trembling as she quickly approached Target.

 

Top and the rest of Peace Minus One frown at her horrified state. The latter stood up from his seat as Bom immediately contained herself around Top’s body and began crying.

 

"What happened to you, Bom?" Top asked apprehensively while cooing her. But Bom shakes her head and tries to respond but failed. She can't even speak normally.

 

So in the end, Sandara did the courtesy and provides them the details of what happened earlier before they came back. She noticed the dark expression passed by to Top’s face after she finished the story.

 

"Who is Jaejoong anyway?" she inquired and moved her gaze around the gang.

 

No one answered her question. And she also took note the serious expression marred on their faces. She saw Top fisted his hand while the other continued holding Bom's head closer to his chest.

 

"That bastard! He doesn't really learn, does he? He really wanted to cross our gang!" Seungri furiously stated while clenching his knuckles together.

 

"Dammit!" Sandara flinched when Daesung suddenly punched his desk in rage. "We shouldn’t let that bastard go. We should have ended him once and for all. Rather than just kicking his stubborn as$!"

 

"Jiyong…?" Youngbae turned to their leader with a dark look. He looks calmed but no one can ever deny that he is just trying to control his own rage by just his expression and fisted knuckles.

 

"This matter isn't mine to decide." Jiyong said inanely and turns to his Top. The latter looked at him with harden face. "The decision is yours."

 

Top remains quiet. They are all looked at him and waited for whatever he’ll say. Only Bom's agonizing sobs can be heard.

 

This is the very first time she saw her friend like this. Bom is always loud and talkative. She is the life of the room. She always smiles and super friendly. She's a four-dimensional girl that always drives everyone insane.

 

But seeing her like this felt different.

 

Come to think of it, she really doesn’t know Bom at all. She was the one who approached her first and introduced herself as her friend. She doesn't know her past and how did she became Choi Top's muse.

 

"Are you going to fight him, Top hyung?" Youngbae asked sternly again breaking the silence. "Or let him go just like 'before'?"

 

The latter looked at his gang with fire in his eyes, clearly determined this time. He appears calm and in control but they knew better. Top is far from that and seething with anger.

 

"Once is enough. Twice is already too much," he swears.

 

 

***

 

The faculty room is isolated. The teachers are busy and at their own scheduled class—a perfect timing.

 

After making sure no one will see, the person entered the room deftly. The person felt nervous to what is going to happen but the latter still needs to do it. It is a very fortunate that there is no CCTV camera installed inside the room.

 

The intruder is free to do whatever he/she is about to do.

 

The person walks near the cubicle of a senior instructor and tries to open the drawer there. Alas! It was locked. However, it doesn’t bother the person since picking locks is the latter’s skill.

 

The person removes his/her ID and used it to open the drawer. It was a good thing that their identification card is similar to ATM and credits cards. The person inserted the card in between the space of the drawer’s lock to and got a paper clip on top of the desk to insert on the keyhole like a key.

 

Turn left. Turn right. And counter.

 

The person continued what he/she doing until it unlocks. The latter succeed and the drawer completely opened.

 

The person breathes out in a relief manner and checked out the things in the drawer. The latter quickly grabbed what he/she searching for upon seeing it with other stuffs.  But the person got panicked when a noise suddenly can be heard from outside the person quickly search for a hiding place.

 

The person held his/her breath while hiding behind the cubicle. The sound of the doorknob being twisted and the creak of the door can be heard as it opens. Even the sound of footsteps can be heard. The person is sweating profusely due to apprehension. The latter shuts his/her eyes and quickly peeks at the new comer. It was Mr. Yun, an algebra teacher.

 

He was whistling while getting his lesson plan which he forgotten. The teacher was really known for having poor memory. The person only breathes in relief when the teacher left the room without looking back.

 

The intruder didn’t waste time anymore and quickly leave the room. However, the latter was oblivious that he/she left his/her ID which was left forgotten on the floor and kicked under the drawer when he/she hid earlier.

 

***

 

Sandara Bom’s long hair. The latter had been sleeping for hours now after taking her medicine. They were at the school clinic after the latter had a panic attack and fainted. Top left together with Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung when the girl fell asleep. Seungri stayed behind.

 

Though, she has no idea where they were going. But her instinct says that they will go to class 3C. Perhaps, they will confront Bloody Fangs which is led by Kim Jaejoong.

 

"I didn't know she was sick like this," she mumbled while gazing at Bom.

 

"No one knows except us," answered by Seungri with a serious tone.

 

Sandara turns to him. Seungri had a solemn expression on his face the makes her contemplates whether to ask or not. But she is really curious to know who Jaejoong is. And what happened in the past that seems to trigger Bom’s panic attack?

 

"Seungri, if you don't mind, can I ask who is Jaejoong? Does he have something to do with what is happening? What happened before that made her so frightened when we encountered him? And why Top is also involved?"

 

Seungri did not yet answer and looked at her with the same expression so unlikely of him. Then he turns away and looks blankly ahead. Not long after, she heard him begins to speak quietly.

 

"What happened before was very chaotic, noona. Very..."

 

 

***

 

Every step Top made is heavy and fast. His fists tighten until it turns white as he strode to a particular hallway with dark expression on his face. He looks like a predator about to kill his prey for lunch. He is furious beyond anyone could imagine.

 

Just behind him, Jiyong, Daesung and Youngbae are following him cautiously.

 

"This is war," Daesung remarks eyeing Top's back which visibly rigid.

 

"The cold war is over, Dae," Youngbae remarks, hands in his pocket watching his friend that about to declare World War 3 at class 3C. With Jaejoong's gang—Bloody Fangs.

 

Jiyong silently walks with them. Their other members are also behind, preparing themselves to an exciting combat. On his part, it wasn’t about the past where strength and bravery are at stake. It's yet another war, a different confrontation. This time it's the battle of fulfilling a promise.

 

For Top, it is about accomplishing a promise. But for Jaejoong, it’s for vengeance and perhaps roving himself once more.

 

Top made it to the front and kicks class 3C's door (which is a sliding door by the way) with so much force that it flies away inside the room (don’t asked me how he did it). He trespassed and walked in rapidly at the back row where Jaejoong and his gang were seating.

 

Jaejoong has a smug smirk tugging on his lips as he looks at him. Top fisted his collar as he let himself pull up by him. He looks unfazed at his rage at all.

 

The rest of the Bloody Fangs stood up and about to attack Top but stopped by a commanding voice.

 

"Touch him or you're dead!" Jiyong's cold and imposing voice shots around the room making everyone inside shudder in fear.

 

No one dares to move. Not even breathe.

 

He is the ring leader after all.

 

"As expected, you’re still with your shield, Top,” Jaejoong snorted smugly with his hands in his pockets while Top tightens his grip on his collar almost choking him. "Why? Are you still afraid of fighting me alone, huh, Top?" he adds mocking him.

 

"Shut up, Kim!" Top growls at him and brings him closer. They are now practically facing each other. "I will tell this once. And you better listen. Stay. Away. From. Bom!"

 

Jaejoong smirks.

 

"What if I don’t? What will you do, huh?" Jaejoong challenged and gazed over to Peace Minus One gang who are just closely behind him. "Are you going to hide behind your gang mates and let them fight for someone...weak as you?"

 

Top grits his teeth and grips him tightly. He doesn’t care if he is choking him already or he turned blue.

 

"I may be weak for letting you off before. But this time, I'm making sure you will know what I'm capable of, bastard!" he mutters and throws him on the line of chairs and desks harshly that he stumbles at it with an angry groan.

 

"Jaejoong!"

 

Some of the Bloody Fangs got him and help him get up. Junsu and Yoochun, two leaders of Bloody Fangs together with Jaejoong, glare at Top. Junsu stands up and about to punch him but another hand stops him. When he turns to the side, he saw Daesung looking at him threateningly as he grabbed his wrist firmly. He hissed and used his other arm to give Top a blow when another hand clamped his fist. This time it was Youngabe.

 

"I told you touch him or you're dead," Jiyong walks up to the commotion with eerie calmness and both of his hands inside his pants pocket. His other members are following behind surrounding Bloody Fangs.

 

"Tss." Jaejoong jeered annoyingly.

 

"Jiyong-ssi… This isn't a war between Bloody Fangs and Peace Minus One. You're creating a commotion here," Yoochun squeaked in trying to ease the tension.

 

"It's not, Park. But it doesn’t mean we’re going to stay put while you and your gang beat Top all at once. He is part of Peace Minus One. No one can touch him without answering to us too," Jiyong pointed out and gazed impassively over at Junsu.

 

Yoochun didn’t respond knowing full well that he was right.

 

"Fine! But let go of Junsu," he sighs.

 

"What?! Why are agreeing with them? They are the one who came here and hurt Jaejoong!" Junsu objected, struggling his way out of Daesung and Youngbae’s hold.

 

"Shut it, Junsu! Calm the down," Yoochun reprimanded him which the latter complied though grudgingly. "Let him go, guys. He won't do anything stupid. I swear."

 

Daesung and Youngbae looked at Jiyong as if asking for approval and the latter just nodded. They immediately release Junsu.

 

Top and Jaejoong are still battling each other with deadly glares.

 

"If you have approach Bom again, I swear to you, I will hunt you myself, Jaejoong. And when I get my hands on you, I'll make you suffer. I'll torture you 'till you beg. Of course, I won't stop. I will not stop until you experience the torture you have given to Bom. I will put your grave in hell, Kim!" Top swears with conviction.

 

"Is that a threat, Choi?" Jaejoong smirks.

 

"No. It's a promise of hell, bastard!" Top said as he turns around and leave.

 

Peace Minus One followed suit. Not without giving the Bloody Fangs a warning glares.

 

 

+

First of all, let me greet you a Merry Christmas. I hope all of enjoy this holiday. Anyway, we will start at Top, Bom and Jaejoong's story. You will now discover how it all started (which is the next chapter by the way). Thank you for subscribing it here in AFF. Please do tell me if I have missed out some inconsistencies especially with the names so I can edit it. Thank you again!

- CAMILLE.