INTRODUCTION

THE GANGSTER CONTRACT

INTRODUCTION.

 

Gakuen High.

 

A famous academy for high school students. Good facilities, highly skilled teachers, kind and intelligent students, and most of all, a dream school for future high school students.

 

 

 

That’s the board and the principal of the school wants to achieve. Unfortunately, Gakuen is the opposite of everything they wanted.

 

 

Gakuen High is a different place for teaching. It is more of a thugs hanging place than a school. Why?

 

Because every corner of this school has gangs. Every section has their own set of thugs where they rule. You can’t almost recognize the white paint of the wall because of the vandalism and graffiti made by the gangster students.

 

The teachers can't even handle them. If not for the high salary and benefits, they won’t be settling in there. It is a waste of time anyway. The students didn’t even listen and respect them. If there’s any, it can only count with fingers.

 

What's extraordinary with these gangsters is that they have these so called muses.

 

Muse or muses are what you called to those girls who serve a gangster. One gangster, one muse. Let’s say, they are slaves or personal servant because all the "Lord" o "Master" wants should be obeyed. Whether they like it or not.

 

But this arrangement comes with a contract which means there are rules to follow that signed by both parties. A "Master" o "Lord" has a privilege to choose his own muse or replace the present muse whenever he pleases. Once the muse is relieved with her contract, she is already free to do what she wants. However, other gangsters cannot "hire" her as muse again.

 

Gakuen High is an interesting school in a way along with its cool, badass and gangster as students and their muses.

 

KRINGGGGG!!!

 

'ALL STUDENTS SHALL BE IN GYM FOR CLASS INTRODUCTORY. PLEASE PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.'

 

That's the school intercom.  It is the start of the school year. And the entire faculty members are expecting that something new will happen this year. Like be able to make the old students FINALLY graduate? If not, there will be an increase with the number of students who’ll graduate, hopefully.

 

How they wish!

 

Every year, there are fewer graduates and the repeaters escalate.

 

"Today is officially the start of this school year. And I'm expecting that the Senior year students (referring to 3rd year repeaters) may have their last in this school year," started by the head teacher, Mr. Park Jaesuk in front of the microphone stand as he roams his eyes to the entire students in the gymnasium.

 

Mr. Park—a late 40's married man with an ambition of becoming the principal. With his formal teaching suit, specs and perfectly styled prepped hair which has been his hairdo since college—known for being strict and silly at the same time. He has high expectations and well the name and image are more than important to him than the students’ welfare.

 

However, all the things he was saying are all fallen deaf ears as the students did not care a bit about it. They look like have their own world and look bored while waiting for him to end whatever he was saying. In fact, no one is even listening to him except the freshmen and "genius" students.

 

"In order to do that, we had decided to add more teaching hours for extra courses. Meaning, we have more time to spend together! Isn't it great?" Jaesuk chuckles as he drops the announcement.

 

A series of complaints, groans and curses comes out from the students especially with the "gangsters". They start to approach the podium to attack the head teacher with their maddening complaints.

 

"Fck extra courses!" Kim Junsu from Bloody Fangs screams while his gang mates followed. He is one of the three leaders of the said gang. The other two are Yoochun and Jaejoong.

 

"Great your face as$hole!" echoed from the Death Skull. Jang Wooyoung—one of its member who led by Taecyeon.

 

"We don’t give a whatever damn you were saying, Squidy!" shouted Kevin of Cross Bone which tailed a round of laugh from his gang mates. Kiseop is their leader just laughs at the annoyed face of the head teacher.

 

"Eat your , Squidward!" Shindong shouted. The big man is from The Venoms which led by Leeteuk. His coat's uniform is fully opened underneath a red shirt that can't keep his over flowing layers.

 

"You!" Jaesuk widens his eyes at him warningly. Though, it left Shindong unfazed.

 

But the students are already crowding him even with the help of the teachers trying to stop them.

 

"Get damn, Squid!" Lee Seungri shouted from their group. The most feared gang in Gakuen High, Peace Minus One. He is definitely loud and the youngest among their group.

 

The chaos continued with raging students and teachers having a hard time handling them.

 

All of the sudden, the gym becomes quiet and fills with thick air. The non-gang students and teachers gulp in tension, sweats form in their forehead while the freshmen are completely clueless. Other gangs, on the other hand, silently look at the double door entrance.

 

His steps are quiet but heavy from the people who are afraid at him. The hallway is isolated and he's the only person walking the path. The sole of his worn out All Star Converse touches the shiny marbled floor slowly. His coat is open all the way over a V-neck plain white shirt while he holds his bag over his shoulder sluggishly. His sleeves are folded up to his elbows revealing his arm tattoos. The rings he wore as accessories shine when the sunlight reflects into it. He also had few piercings on both ears. He had dyed his hair white this time. And he had another tiny cross tattoo drawn just under his left eye.

 

The door creaks open. They feel his indifferent aura even before he can fully enter the vicinity. It's all over the place pretty obviously.

 

His sneakers touch the floor of the gym as he nonchalantly enters the silent room. He ignored the stares and attentions thrown at him and walks toward s, the Peace Minus One.

 

"HYUNG!" Lee Seungri is the first and only one break the silence as he called the new comer.

 

However, the latter only spares him a glance.

 

"So grumpy in the morning, Jiyong hyung!" Seungri pouted.

 

"Shut up, Lee," the guy quietly answered. He is about to throws his bag at him when another voice catches their attention.

 

"Hey Mister!"

 

Everyone turns to that voice and found a girl with the same uniform as them. She is panting while holding two pages paper. To their utter shock, she approaches the guy who just looks at her emotionless.

 

"Haist! You walk so fast. I thought I can’t catch up with you. Thank God the janitress saw you going this way. Here," she said as she approach the lad and handed him the paper. "You forgot."

 

But even before the guy could get it, Seungri beat him to it. The lad looks at the papers with wide eyes and back to the new girl and his hyung.

 

"OH GOD! YOU FINALLY GOT A MUSE, HYUNG! THE MIGHTY KWON JIYONG HAD FINALLY CHOSEN HIS MUSE, PEOPLE!" Lee Seungri—for the love of God—announced waving the paper in the air.

 

The girl frowns in confusion while the guy named Kwon Jiyong just looked at Seungri coldly.

 

Fate must be working it's as$. Because the paper she had returned with this guy who happens to be the person she bumped with a while ago is actually the contract agreement for muses!

 

In the midst of howls and cheers, Lee Seungri—the roots of all—turns to girl happily grabbing both of her hands. He had goofy smile plastered on his face and eyes glinting with mischief.

 

"What's your name?" he asked.

 

"Huh? Uh?" she dumbly said still shocked with everything. "S-Sandara. Sandara Park."

 

"Hyung! Your muse's name is pretty like her face. You’re so damn lucky bastard," Seungri chuckles.

 

"I'm going to kill you, Lee Seungri..." Kwon Jiyong said through gritted teeth. His voice laced with a promise of pure hell and torture.

 

Seungri swallowed real hard as he slowly step backwards with hands raise in surrender. Then no one gets the chance to react when he suddenly broke into run.

 

"GOTTA GO! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN HYUNG!!! 'BYE!"

 

 

+

There you go. Wait for further updates. I'll be using some KPOP Idols here and you might not like their played characters. <(><) I hope I won't offend you somehow. Thank you! Please always support Bigbang. #LastDance #FxxkIt #Girlfriend #MADEFullAlbum 

CAMLLE.