*Christmas Day*

5 Specials 'Til Christmas

Soonyoung woke up and looked over at the clock.

8:55 AM

"CRAP" Soonyoung yelled and hopped out of bed. He ran to grab his toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. While he was brushing his teeth he got dressed and shoved his feet in his shoes. He spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth. Running out the door, he grabbed his phone and locked the door.

Soonyoung looked at his watch, 8:57 AM, he sprinted to the coffee shop and was dodging everyone on the way there.

He arrived at the shop and looked at the sign on the door, which read closed. Soonyoung turned around and slid down to sit on the ground. He could feel his eyes start to water. He looked at his knees as tears started strolling down his face. I should've gotten his number yesterday. Soonyoung thought to himself.

"Soonyoung?" Someone asked and Soonyoung looked up with tear stained cheeks.

It was Jihoon holding two cups of coffee staring down at him. Jihoon looked at him concerningly. "What's wrong, why are you cr-" the cashier started, but was interrupted when Soonyoung jumped up and wrapped his arms around him.

Jihoon tried to move the coffee out of the way so it wouldn't spill on Soonyoung. "Um Soonyoung, can you not hug me so tightly? I can't breathe."

"Oops, sorry. I guess I'm a little too excited to see you." Soonyoung said and smiled as he loosened his grip on Jihoon.

"You do realize that I'm going to be working at the cafe tomorrow anyways, so if you missed me it wouldn't be a problem" Jihoon said and handed Soonyoung's coffee to him.

"But then I wouldn't be able to do this" Soonyoung said and then leaned down to kiss Jihoon. The cashier stood there in shock, he expected Soonyoung to ask him out, not kiss him. Jihoon then closed his eyes and kissed Soonyoung back. The cashier put his coffee on the table next to him and wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's neck. Soonyoung wrapped an arm around Jihoons waist and still held onto the coffee with his other hand.

After a few moments their lips became separated and they took deep breaths. "I thought you were just going to ask me out, not kiss me. Especially not like that." Jihoon said with a smile on his face the whole time. 

Soonyoung scratched the back of his neck, put his coffee down, and looked at his feet. "Sorry, I should've asked you out and then kissed you...." Soonyoung paused and then looked up at the cashier "...so will you go out with me on a date sometime?" 

Jihoon gave him a genuine smile, "what do you think?" Soonyoung then smiled and wrapped his arms around Jihoon and picked him up. The cashier let out a small shriek, afraid that he was going to fall and wrapped his legs around Soonyoung's waist. 

Soonyoung spun around with Jihoon in his arms. Jihoon was pounding on his shoulders and was mumbling  put me down. 

Soonyoung eventually put him down and then kissed him quickly on the lips. The cashier's hand was taken and he was pulled down the sidewalk.

"Soonyoung, where are we going?"Jihoon asked trying to keep up with Soonyoung.

"To the destination of our first date" Soonyoung said and turned his head to smile a the cashier. Jihoon smiled back.

"Wait we left our coffee back at the cafe, we have to get it. You didn't even get to try it" Jihoon said and pouted because he made today's coffee special for Soonyoung.

"I'll let you make me a fresh cup later, come on, lets go." Soonyoung said and started to walk a little faster. Jihoon was now jogging to keep up with him.

With everyone outside walking down the streets, enjoying the nice weather they were having, the streets were quite busy. 

Soonyoung pulled Jihoon by and around every person that was in the way, ignoring the glares they were getting from cutting in front of people to get to their destination. 

Soonyoung finally stopped after about 10 minutes and Jihoon bumped into him. He muttered a sorry and went to stand next to Soonyoung, who was looking up at something. "What are you looking..." Jihoon started to ask but when he looked up, he saw the biggest Christmas tree that he had ever laid his eyes on. 

"It's beautiful." Jihoon stated and Soonyoung looked at him with dreamy eyes and a big smile on his face. "You're beautiful" Soonyoung said and the cashiers smile faded. Jihoon looked at Soonyoung, to see the smile on Soonyoung's face. "Merry Christmas" Soonyoung said, looking into Jihoons eyes.

"Merry Christmas" Jihoon said and smiled at Soonyoung, whose face was getting closer to his by each second. 

Their lips connected as snow started to fall from the sky, and the smell of hot chocolate filled the air. Making them completely forgetting about the coffee that Soonyoung and Jihoon had left on the table next to the cafe.

~End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long, I don't really have a reason why it's late.

All I can say is that I'm sorry and that I'll try to update my other stories more often.

~Kiery~