*5 Days*

5 Specials 'Til Christmas

Five days until Christmas. Soonyoung thought as he walked to work. But six days until Christmas also meant only three more work days until break. Work has been busy these days for Soonyoung. He gets to work, gets stuck with all the work that people aren't doing and then goes home at eleven thirty every night (sometimes even later).

Soonyoung needed coffee as soon as possible, but if he stopped then he may not make it to work on time. He stopped and turned to see a cafe right next to him. Just this once. 

The bell rang as he walked into the cafe and the door close behind him. 

"Hello, what would you like?" the cashier asked as he walked over to the counter. 

"The special please." Soonyoung replied and pulled out his credit card to pay. 

"You came just in time. We have a new special each day up until Christmas, which starts today" The cashier smiled at Soonyoung as he made the coffee. 

Soonyoung nodded as he yawned and leaned up against the counter. "What's today's special then?"

The cashier smiled as he was putting in the cream and sugar "It's called Golden Rings".

"Ah, that makes sense. But then why didn't the specials start seven days ago." Soonyoung asked confused as to why it just started today.

"I'm not sure, you'll have to ask the manager about that one" the cashier replied and handed him his coffee. 

"And one golden ring coffee for you" He said and smiled when Soonyoung took the coffee from him.

"One, I thought I was supposed to get five though..."  Soonyoung joked and he covered his mouth as he quietly laughed "...anyways thanks, I'll get going now."

Soonyoung turned around and headed toward the door. As he reached for the handle he turned around "Hey.." he said catching the cashiers attention "...what's your name?" 

"Jihoon. Lee Jihoon. It says it on the tag..." Soonyoung smiled and muttered an oops "...what's yours?"

"Soonyoung. Kwan Soonyoung..." he replied and opened the door "...have a nice day!"

Soonyoung walked out of the warm coffee shop and onto the cold street. He heard a you too from behind him and smiled as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's my first time writing in third person so bear with me. 

Also yay! I'll be posting everyday!! 

At 10:00 ish everynight EST.

This is my first Christmas ff too so I hope you guys like it!!!

BYee!!!