Making A Deal

Shadows // Jonghyun

 

"I need to go back," I said, wiping my tears away as I pulled away from Jonghyun. He grabbed my arm as I walked pass him, making me stop and turn around to face him. "You can't," He said. "Yes I can. I need to ask them why," I said, trying to pull my arm away from his grip. 

"You won't ask, you will just kill them," He said. "Then let me go," I said. "They have something," He said, making me stop struggling. "They have something that belongs to me and our friends."

"Your friends," I spat, glaring at him. "I don't know you and your friends anymore. I grown up." He sighed, tighten his grip on my arm but only slightly. "You can hate me or them all you want," He said. "But now we all in this together."

I scoffed, "I'm not on your team, vampire. I'm getting my revenge alone," I said before pulling my arm from him. I gave him one last glare before turning away and walking out of the house. 

"You can get kill," Jonghyun said as he followed me out. "Don't follow me," I warned. "Or what?" He challenged. My jaw tighten and then I turned around, pulling my gun and pointing it on him. He stopped and scoffed but I stared at him with heard eyes. 

"Don't give me those eyes," He said, smirking slightly. "It turns me on." I rolled my eyes on his comment before turning around to walk to my car. "Come on, kid, don't be stupid," He said. 

"Then don't stop me, I know you don't care," I called. I was about to open the driver door when suddenly a hand hold the door from opening. I glared at Jonghyun, "Yah, move your hand," I said. 

"Make me," He challenged. I was about to threw on him a punch but he quickly grabbed my fist in his hand. He leaned closer to me, "Don't hit a vampire," He said. I smirked, "Don't piss off a hunter," I said before hitting him right in the face with my other fist. 

My fist hurt after that but I didn't showed it. He looked back at me and then wiped the blood that was coming out of his nose with his thumb. "You shouldn't have done that," He said, looking back at me. 

"You shouldn't have help me remember," I spat before opening the driver seat and climbing in. I driver away from the place and Jonghyun and drive back to my house. 

Soon, I came back and I stared at my house from my spot on the driver seat. My hands were still on the wheel in a tighten grip. I hold back the tears and then climbed out. I closed the door and made sure my gun was with me before walking to the house.

I quietly went upstairs, walking to my grandparents' bedroom door. I opened quietly the door and looked at them sleeping. I can do that I thought to myself. I slowly pulled out my gun and pointed it first at Grandpa. Do it Hanna! They killed Eomma and Appa I thought to myself. They lied to me! They made me a hunter! 

I glanced at my gun to see my hand was shaking. My tears wanted to fall but I hold them back. I looked back at my grandparents. I stared at them before shaking my head slightly. "I can't," I whispered to myself, letting the tears to fall. 

I walked out of the room and closed the door. I quickly went to my room and grabbed a bag before full it with a few clothes and other things. I had to get out of this place for a little while. 

I quickly write a note to them, saying I was going to a friend for a few days. I put it on my pillow and grabbed my bag before quickly leaving the house. I climbed into the driver seat of my car and driver away. I didn't knew where to go but I just decided to go to my old house. 

I came to a stop in front of the house but I didn't climbed out yet. I just stared around me, tears continued to fall from my eyes and I couldn't stop them. I hit the wheel in anger before stopping and suddenly, I let out a sob. 

I closed my eyes as I let my head fall backwards to my seat and cried. "Eomma ... Appa ... I'm sorry," I cried before opening my eyes and looked back at the house. "I'm so sorry."

After I slowly reached to my senses, I climbed out of the car and walked to the house, pulling the bag over my shoulder. I walked to the living room, looking around once again before taking a deep breath as I looked at the stairs to the second floor. 

I walked upstairs and stopped as I stared at the hallway. I hold back my tears as I slowly walked forwards and stopped at one of opened rooms. My parents' bedroom. I walked inside and looked around. 

Everything was like downstairs. Everything was here but full of dust and spider webs. I sighed heavily as I stared at the room. So many memories and it was just making my heart feel heavier.

I walked out of the room and went straight to my old bedroom. I walked inside and looked around at my old room, dusty and full of spider webs. "It all looks that same," I mumbled to myself, letting my tears fall again. 

I put my bag on the floor and slowly went to the bed to sit down. I sit down on the bed and looked around again. "It's colder," I said, scoffing before shaking my head as I closed my eyes.
I wiped away the tears but they still continued. Being at my old house and knowing my grandparents were the ones that killed my parents was to much. 

Everything came back to me. Jonghyun and his vamp friends, my Mom's close relationship with Onew; the two of them fell in love before she met my Dad. She and Onew had to gave up on their love for each other because he was a vampire and she was a hunter. She gave up her love and the hunt life for a normal human live yet I remember the why she and Onew kept looking at each other; They didn't stop loving each other.

I remembered Minho being my best friend and I had a small first crush on him before Jonghyun made me forget. I remembered everything! 

I opened my eyes as I looked down at my hands, watching as my tears fall on them. Suddenly, hands were placed on mine and I looked up to see Jonghyun kneeling in front of me. I glared at him, wanting to show that I was strong but I knew it didn't work. 

I shook my head before pulling my hands away from his as I got up from the bed, grabbing my bag and walking out of the room. "Hanna," He called softly as he followed me downstairs. "Leave me alone," I snapped.

He grabbed my arm, turning me around and grabbing now both my arms. "What do you want from me?!" I yelled at his face. His face got hardened, "I'm trying to help you," He hissed. 

"I don't need you help, vampire," I spat. "I don't need it and I don't want it!" He let go of me and scoffed, "Really now?" He stood in front of me very close. "Listen to me, baby girl, you grandparents have something that belongs to me and my family. Now, you can work with me and we both get what we want or." He glanced down at my lips before back to my eyes, "One of us will get out here alive to get what we want."

I scoffed, "Then I'll take the second option," I said before grabbing my gun but then suddenly Jonghyun pulled me against the wall, making me drop the gun. I fought against him but he just smirked, "You too weak right now to fight me, kid," He said. "Think again about this."

He moved closer to me, his face close to mine. "I'm sticking with the second option," I said. "It's going to be your funeral," He said. "Then kill me," I said. He stared at me for a moment before releasing me. 

He groaned, walking away from me as he ruffled his hair in frustration. He stopped, placing his hands on his hips before turning back to me. I grabbed my gun from the floor and looked at him. "Just take the first option," He said. "You, me and my friends can work together on this one and after this you can go on with your human life."

"I can get my revenge by myself," I said. "You need someone with you. You can't do it alone," He said. "Just on this ... Trust me." He walked up to me and hold his hand out to me, "We got a deal or what?" 

I stared at his hand before looking at his face. "After this, you and you friends get the hell out of my way. We'll never met again, got it?" I asked. He nodded, "Got it," He said. I glanced at his hand again before back at his face, grabbing his hand and shaking it.

"Deal."