Vampires vs Werewolves

Shadows // Jonghyun

 

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped. The vampire stared at me and before he could speak, we heard the wooden floor creaks again but from my side. I glanced to my left and saw four men walking in slowly. 

They were vampires. 

I pulled out another gun as they came closer to the first vampire, "Ha -" One of them started but the first vampire stopped him by holding his hand. "Kid, lower the guns," One of them said calmly. 

I scoffed, "Why should I?" I asked coldly. "You don't want to shoot us. Trust me," One of them said. I raised my eyebrow, "Really?" I asked as I pointed one of my guns at him. "Watch me."

"Stop," The first vamp said , glaring at me. "We're not here to play games." I glared back at him. "Jonghyun," The calm vamp scolded before looking back at me, "We're not here to harm anyone."

"You all are vampires. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you," I said coldly. "We looking for someone," One of them replied. "The one that killed these people."

"I'm looking at the killers," I said. The first vamp, Jonghyun, scoffed. "That's what you think," He said, "How did you find this place?" 

"None of your business," I snapped. "Yes it is," He snapped back. "Stop," The calm vamp said. "We don't have time to fight." I glared at each of them. "We have to go," One of them said. "First let's take care of her," Jonghyun said, taking a step closer. 

I aimed my two guns at him but then one of them came in front, stopping in front of him. "Hyung," He said. Jonghyun glared at him, "Minho, move." The vamp, Minho shook his head as he pushed Jonghyun slightly. 

"She's not a little girl anymore!" Jonghyun yelled. I frowned and glanced at Minho's back. He was right in front of me, I could shoot him, but why can't I? 

Then, Minho turned around to face me. My guns were pointed at him but he didn't back down. "You should go before it's too late," He said. Suddenly, I heard something from behind me. I turned slightly and saw it was coming from outside. I turned back around but I found out that I was alone. 

They were gone.

I ran outside, looking from them. "Dammt," I said. Suddenly, there was noises from the trees. I looked around, holding my guns tightly. I knew there were wolves around here. 

I walked but to the car and climbed in the driver seat. I slammed the door shut and threw the guns to the back seat. I groaned and stared at the wheel. I could have shoot them! Why didn't I?! Vampires killed my parents ... What if they did it?

Suddenly, my car moved violently from the passenger's side. I looked and saw a werewolf trying to get to me from the slightly opened window. I moved away and glanced at the back seat, where my guns were. 

The werewolf backed away and opened the door as I grabbed my guns. I shoot the werewolf between it's eyes and he fall backwards to the ground. I climbed out and walked to the side, where I found the creature dead. 

I sighed and before I knew it; I was grabbed and pushed to the ground. Another werewolf was here! I punched it and grabbed my gun but it grabbed my arm. I looked at it and before the werewolf could kill me, he was grabbed and pushed away from me.

I pushed myself up a little to see it was Jonghyun fighting against the werewolf. I looked at Jonghyun shocked. Why would he save me? Suddenly, I felt arms around me, pulling me up to my feet. I looked to both my sides and saw it was Minho and one of their friends. 

"Minho, Teamin, get her out of here," The calm vamp called as he went to help Jonghyun. "Hey," The other vamp called to the werewolf, distracting it. "Come on," Minho said. "Get out of here," Teamin said but I didn't moved. "Move, go," Minho said, pushing me slightly to my car.