Know Them

Shadows // Jonghyun

 

"No, you going to tell me now!" I said, raising my gun back up at him. Jonghyun shook his head, "This isn't going like this," He said. "I don't care! Who are you? How do you know me but I don't remember you?!" I raised my voice.

He stared at me for a moment before walked pass me and I turned around to him. "Yah! I'm talking to you! Stop!" I yelled and he stopped. He sighed before turning back to me, "Meet me tonight. Where I told you to," He said before continued to walk off. 

...................

"Hanna, how was your jog?" Grandma asked once she saw me stepping into the kitchen. I shrugged, "Fine. Nothing bad happened," I said. "See? Told you I will be fine." She smiled, shaking her head as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. 

I closed the door and slipped off my black shirt. I dropped the shirt to the floor as I walked to my bathroom. I took a shower and as I did, I started to think about that guy. Jonghyun. How did he knew me? Who was the Vamp?

"Hanna."

I looked over the paramedic's shoulder to see my grandparents climbing out of their car and rushed towards my house, passing past the police and the paramedics. Grandma kneeled in front of me, "What happened? Are you okay?" 

I nodded slightly before looking down at the ground. "She will be okay, Ma'am," The same paramedic replied. "She is just in shock." My grandparents looked at him, "What do you mean? What happened? Where is my daughter and her husband?" Grandpa asked. 

The man looked at the house and then back at them, "I'm sorry," That was all he could say. 


I opened my eyes and shook my head. Why did I thought about that all of a sudden? What did happened that night? I couldn't remember.

After I finished taking a shower, I slipped into a new clothes and when back to my room. I sat on the bed and looked at my window. Should I really go and meet this guy? 

...................

Night time came quickly, after my grandparents went to sleep, I walked out of the house and climbed into my car. I drove to the woods, heading to the cabin I found. Soon, I found the cabin and turned off the engines. I stared at the cabin, there was no movement there that I could see thought the windows of the cabin. 

I climbed out of my car and slammed the door shut. "Wow, someone is angry." I turned around to see Jonghyun leaning again the back door. I glared at him, "No more games. Tell me now."

He shrugged, "Follow me." He walked pass me and I followed, thinking we going to the cabin but then he walked pass it. I stopped, frowning, "Where we going?" I asked, reaching to my gun. "You don't need to pull out your gun." 

I froze and he stopped walking before turning to me, "You wanted me to tell you how I know you, right? I don't need to tell you, I need to show you. So follow me." With that he turned back around and continued walking with me following after him. 

After a few minutes, we came to a small river that was close to the cabin. Jonghyun stopped and I stopped beside him, "When you were younger, you came here with your parents," He explained and I looked at him, shocked but he didn't looked back at me and just started at the river. "You three came to visit me and my friends."

I shook my head, "What are you saying? I don't remember you," I said. He looked at me, "That because I erased those memories," He said and I stared at him, "What?" I asked. "After your parents were killed -"

"By your race," I cut him off. He chuckled, shaking his head as he looked back to the river, "That's what your grandparents said," He said before taking a few steps backwards and then he turned around. "You not ready to hear the truth." I was about to follow him as I started to reach for my gun.

"Hanna, look who came."

I froze.

I looked up and smiled as I saw the five guys coming over. "Hanna!" One of them said with a smile and I ran up to him, "Minho!" He pulled me up into his arms and I hugged him. "Aigoo! How is my "future wife" doing today?" He asked, jokingly. I giggled, "I'm doing fine."

Key ruffled my hair as Onew hugged my Mom and Teamin shook my Dad's hand. Jonghyun just rolled his eyes before looking at the river.
 

"Hanna," I heard Jonghyun's voice but I ignored it, shaking my head as a tear fall down. Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbing my arm, making me to turn around to see Jonghyun, staring at me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I need to go," I said, ignoring his question. "Where?" He asked but I ignored it and walked pass him. "Hanna!" He called but I didn't answered. 

I knew where I had to go. Where I had to go.

Back home.