I'll Tell You

Shadows // Jonghyun

 

"Eomma? Appa?" My small voice called as I walked out of my room. I looked around the hallway, noticing that there was no noises anymore. "Eomma?" I started walking down the stairs. "Appa?"

I reached to the end of the staircase and froze when I saw a hand on the floor, close by the couch. "E-Eomma? Appa?" I called, walking up to the hand slowly. Suddenly, a hand placed on my shoulder from behind. "Hanna." I turned around to the gentle man's voice and ...


I woke up, looking around at the dark room. I recognized I was back at my room at my grandparents' house. I sighed in relief before moving the back of my hand on my forehead, wiping the sweat. That was the first time after 10 years that I had the nightmare of my parents' deaths that night. 

Why did I suddenly had that nightmare after so long?

"Why?" I whispered, breathing heavily. I looked at my window, noticing the branches of the tree near my window move a little. I frowned before quickly pulling the covers off of me and moving to the window. 

I glanced outside but I found nothing out there. I moved back to my bed, shaking my head slightly, "I'll go crazy one day." I pulled the covers back at me, resting my head to the side of the pillow and stared at the window. 

"What happened the night?" I asked myself. "I can't remember anything else." Suddenly, I thought about those five vampires that helped me with the werewolf. Why did they do that? We supposed to be enemies. Why did they helped me?

...................................

"Good morning," I said to my grandparents when I went to the kitchen the next day. "Morning, sweetie," Grandpa said. "Good morning," Grandma said, smiling. "I'm going to a run for a little while," I said. 

"A run? This morning, why?" Grandpa asked. I was about to reply but Grandma interrupted, "It will be okay if she will go. We need to remember she isn't a little girl anymore. She proves she can manage alone. It's just a run."

I smiled, nodding. "That's right," I agreed and she send me a wink before looking at my Grandpa. He sighed, shaking his head, "Fine. Just be careful and come back right after the run," He told me. I grinned and nodded, "Of course, Grandpa. You know me."

He scoffed, "Exactly. Come back right after the run." I giggled before kissing his cheek and then hugging Grandma. "You took your weapons?" She asked and I nodded. "I'll be fine," I said before walking out of the house. I put my headphones into my ears before starting to ran towards the forest. 

...................

I stopped, taking deep breaths before pulling out my bottle of water and taking a drink. I sighed after that and looked around before pulling out my phone to see I was running only for half an hour. 

I pulled the headphones off and froze when I heard some branches breaking. I looked around, trying to find out where the noises came from. I slowly moved my hand to my back, reaching out for my gun. 

"I wouldn't do it if I were you."

I quickly turned around, pulling my gun and pointing it at Jonghyun. He raised his eyebrows at me before slightly smirking and then raising his hands up. "I surrendered," He joked. 

I raised an eyebrow, holding my gun tightly pointing at him. "Are you joking now? You think this is a joke?" I snapped. He dropped his hands as he chuckled, "Actually yes." 

He started taking a few steps towards me. I was still pointing the gun at him and he glanced at it as he stopped. "Are you going to put that away?" He asked. "Give me a reason to," I said. "Me and my friends did save you last night," He pointed out, looking straight into my eyes.

I chuckled slightly, giving a small nod. "Just because of that, I won't kill you," I said, slowly lowering my gun, yet holding it tightly. "But let's make it the last time we'll met. Because if we will met again." I moved towards him, stepping close to his face. "I will kill you."

I started walking pass him, walking back home. Suddenly, he was back in front of me, making me stop again closer in front of his face. He smirked slightly, taking a closer step to my face. I hold my gun to his stomach, making him look down at it and then back at me. I raised an eyebrow, "What are you trying to do?"

He hold his hands up, taking a step backwards and my gun slowly lowered back to my side. "Now, Hanna. You know, you should be thanking me and the others," He said, pulling his hands back to his sides. 

"How do you know my name?" I asked. "Who are you?" He stared at me for a moment before looking down at the ground, sighing and then back at me. 
"If you want to know everything ... Meet me tonight at the small river that by the cabin you found me and my friends."