chapter 6

Love Heist

 

"Come near me again  and I'm calling the cops," Eunhyk said firmly. The two glared at each other. Then, Eunhyuk stormed off. Donghae was furious with Eunhyuk! And to add insult to injury he stormed off— again!  Still, Donghae wasn’t giving up so easily. Eunhyuk may have told him to stay away, but he was persistent as ever.

"I'm going after him," Donghae said over his shoulder.

"No," Leeteuk disagreed. "You're not going after him."

"Yeah. Give him time to cool off," Kangin added. Donghae clenched his teeth together and went on a rampant of curse words in his mind. The other guest stood there wondering what would happen next. Kangin decided to walked over to Donghae and downplay the incident. Unfortunate for  Kangin, Leeteuk took a firm hold of his arm and shook his head.

"You two," Donghae mumbled, as he shook his head in disbelief. "You two always know what to say at any given moment. And you Kangin…You just got back."

"What are you trying to say," Kangin replied,  becoming tense.

"Don't go preaching to me like you know how to have a lovey-dovey relationship. Leeteuk, your advice is interesting, but it gets me now where. In fact! You're the one I should blame because everything I did, you told me. And that’s the reason why he stormed off like that!"

"Hold on," said Leeteuk stepping in front of Kangin. " I only gave you advice because you needed it. How was I suppose to know how he'd react. I even told you to not worry about him and have a good time tonight," he exclaimed.

"How could I act calm when my boyfriend was all over some other guy? Who was that punk anyways!?" Donghae shouted, taking his attention to the crowd.

"Donghae," said Kangin stepping in. "Don't blame Leeteuk or me for unpredictable mishaps. You're just angry. You need to clear your head…please."

Donghae began laughing uncontrollably.

"You…You. Ha!" Donaghe was catching his breath. " Would you just shut up. There's nothing you can—"

"Donghae! Go cool off!" Leeteuk yelled.

Donghae became tense after that.

"You know what... you guys."

 [What…just happened?0 ]

"Donghae," Kangin said in a pleading voice.

"No. Nothing seems to work out anymore. So, this time I'm doing things my way," he said and walked out the restaurant.

"Leeteuk."

"What?"

"We should head back to the hotel…"

"What's the matter? Don't let him bring you down like this. You had nothing to do with this," said Leeteuk.

"I…Yeah."

|Chapter 4|

|7:43 a.m.|

"Open the damn door!"

"No! If I open it you'll come in!"

"Fine! I'll just leave and go to you-know-who's house!!!"

"If you go there we're over!!!"

Kangin put two pillows over his head, but the noise still got threw. Then he heard slamming doors and banging.

"-sigh- We have noisy neighbors. Maybe we should get a new room," said Kangin.

"Mhmr…"

Kangin smiled at Leeteuk and laid on  top of him lightly. 

"Leeteuk," Kangin whispered. " We should watch a movie.."

"Huh? What time is it?"

"7:50."

"A.M.?! or P.M.?!" Leeteuk asked frantically. "Uh…a.m."

"So, they still haven't came back. You hunt down Eunhyuk and I'll get Donghae," he ordered.

"But we just woke up. Shouldn’t we plan something fun then look for them?"

"They're our friends Kangin. We need to search for them. Anything could have happened by now," Leeteuk replied, as he headed for the bathroom. 

"I see. What if they don’t want us to find them? We should give them time to think right? Besides we still have the whole day to spend time with each other    ."

"Sorry, but I don’t think we'll be able to do anything for the whole day.  We need to find them."

Leeteuk ambled towards the bathroom. Kangin sighed and laid his head in the cup of his arms. Disappointed and annoyed, he decided to make the best of his search.

"Kangin!" Leeteuk yelled, banging on the bathroom door.

"Yeah…!?"

"Can you get me a towel?"

Kangin dragged himself out of bed and went towards the hotel closet. Grabbed a towel, and walked towards the bathroom.

"Ya," said Kangin, tapping the door.

Leeteuk quickly opened the door. Showing all of his manliness, he hasn’t once bothered to close the door. Kangin quickly pretend as if he wasn’t interested.

"Don’t down play me. I know you're interested in this," said Leeteuk rubbing his body. Leeteuk was quickly taking his position as the dominant male. "Let's shower together…?"

Kangin just left to go lay back down.

"Fine, be that way," Leeteuk replied, slightly laughing.