Chapter Three

Love Heist

 

On the way to the studio everyone rode in silence—except Donghae and Eunhyuk. 

Siwon was fairly curious about the bathroom incident, he used his insights and demanded the cab driver to stop.

            "Ya (Hey! Finally got it)! Siwon what are you doing?" Donghae asked confused.

"Since you two —three— already know," said Siwon smiling," I would like some alone time with Kangin. After all, we are lovers." Siwon didn’t know that Donghae and Eunhyuk knew about the relationship, so he made it seem like he was announcing it his way. Though, in fact, he wanted to get to the bottom of things.  Leeteuk didn’t protest; he just kept quiet. 

            "But—" Eunhyuk began, but Siwon walked away out of earshot.  "I'll call another cab!" Siwon hollered back.

            The three were out of eyesight.

"Kangin," Siwon said, as he turned his back to Kangin, "You know I love you right?"

"Yes," Kangin replied uneasily.

"What's with the awkward tone of voice?" said Siwon looking back, holding a leer (suspicious) look. "I really do love you y'know. No need to slap me in the face..."

Kangin immediately became cautious, looking out for anything out of the ordinary. "Yes," Kangin replied, steadily this time too!

"I sense a bunch of lies, and lack of trust. Kangin, what exactly did Leeteuk tell you."

"Nothing, just that he's sorry."

"I was hoping my boyfriend was much more truthful than that," Siwon said dolefully (unhappy), hinting the verge of tears in his throat. He wanted to make sure that was all Leeteuk told him.

"No, really, that’s all he said." Kangin felt himself become unsteady.

"So…he convinced you not to be with me. It's fine. Do what you want. Hope you know that you ruin genuine love," said Siwon pouring tears out of his eyes.

            Kangin thought about both sides: Leeteuk, the very man he was fond of, played a joke on him then suddenly came back with a handful of advice and a lecherous kiss.  Siwon, on the other hand, had been with him since the start of the joke. Told him that the joke was a test and that he prevailed, also that night of —his first time, and it even wasn’t with Leeteuk. Losing his ity was something to think about too, as well as the caring love Siwon deluged (overwhelm, downpour) him with. Kangin thought long and hard, being careful not to leave anything out so he could make his final judgment.

            "Ya," Kangin said rushing up to Siwon. "Get a cab. I'm going with you."

|Finally at the studio! "Yo! Let your body talk to the music" — Bi Rain - it's raining |

            "Took you two long enough," said Eunhyuk stretching.

"Right, now let's be serious about this. We need to do our best!" Siwon preached.  At that moment Leeteuk thought about the phrase "Do well, but not better than me".Leeteuk just shrugged it off; he already knew what Siwon was capable of —a man solely out to benefit his career. 

            "O.K. Let's start."

Siwon slipped in Bi Rain's "It's raining" as warm up, then danced to their new hit "Boom Boom”.

| I'm putting that song on my mp3|

The crew did so well, surprisingly to Siwon, they had no stops and everyone was in sync. It took up a lot of energy to put the dance so finely together, yet nonetheless it was still a good practice.

            "O.K.Five minute break. Kangin, with me," Siwon ordered.

"Just a sec," Kangin replied.

Siwon quickly looked back to see if Kangin was conversing with Leeteuk; he felt relaxed once he saw that Kangin went to get a glass (I almost put class -phew-) of water.

            Kangin noticed Leeteuk was unusually quiet, but tried not to dwell on it too much.  He felt sorry for his hyung, though he wasn’t sure how to mingle with him since the kiss happened so fast.

" 'Kay, I'm here."

"There's a concert tomorrow, and I want to make sure you have a ride. So, I'll prepare a separate ride for you and I."

"You don’t have to do that I—"

"I already arranged one for you," Siwon quickly said, then took his leave.  Kangin stood there annoyed that Siwon cut him off like that. 

            "I'll be back. I need to meet with someone, it has to do with the concert tomorrow," Siwon explained, grabbed his car keys, then left. Kangin felt a huge weight lift from his shoulders, and soon took his attention to Leeteuk.

            Kangin walked over to the reticent man, and sat beside him.  Both sat in the core of silence.

"What happened with you and Siwon when you two stepped out of the cab?"

"He fed me more lies," Kangin replied to him.

"Glad your taking notice. However, I'm not sure if you know whose side you're on. You seem confused, like you can't even speak for yourself," Leeteuk ridiculed.

"Well to be honest, half of me can't tell the difference and the other part of me is saying listen to you. Though, I don’t know why—yet."

"It brings me such agony to even think about how'll he'll handle you, more or less how he's gonna cast you aside once he's don—"

/Slap!/

"All you know is the hateful side of Siwon! You haven’t once thought that he would actually care. Be more open-minded! I never once thought I'd have to slap you."

            Leeteuk was beginning to lose his cool. 

"Why'd you have to slap me? You did the same thing Siwon did when he punched me! Is he rubbing off on you as well? Whatever happened to 'act your age' or 'grow up!' you coward?!"

"I can't have you bad-mouthing him like that! Besides, I can't trust you either!" Kangin shouted back.

"What!?"

Donghae and Eunhyuk were worried that their friends would have an all out brawl, so they stayed close if things got out of hand and at the same time trying to calm them down.

            "Kangin you didn’t have to slap him! Your hyung just cares about you!" Donghae pleaded.

"Then he would know not to bad mouth Siwon," Kangin snapped.

"But Siwon isbad," said Eunhyuk jumping in.

"Listen to us Kangin! Open your damn eyes and stop clinging to him!"

            "You're all wrong! I don’t want to say jealous, and I hopenot, but you guys are acting like you've never been in love! And I'll be damned if you all try and take that away from me!"

            Unknowingly, Siwon was standing outside the door—he never left!  Somehow he knew that his lover would try and make talk with Leeteuk, and knowing the kind of person Leeteuk is Siwon was sure of this outcome.  Now that he knew he had Kangin wrapped around his fingers it was time to act!

            Siwon pulled his phone out of his pockets and dialed a number.  "Manager, I would like to arrange plans with you and I'm sure Kangin is pureokay with it. I even asked him myself."

 

 

 
   

 | What will Siwon do?! When will Kangin snap out of it?!! Will Leeteuk be in time to save Kangin?!!! How will the concert go!? Find out next time on the last chapter of Love Heist!

By the way, I called it love heist because heist means a robbery or holdup and Kangin's love rightful belongs to Leeteuk. Unfortunately, Siwon stole it instead! So he could use Kangin's love for his own foolish needs!

            Makes sense huh? =D|