Chapter one

Love Heist

 

Kangin was silent for most part of the night. On the other hand, his friends were having the time of their lives!  Leetuk noticed Kangin's moodiness and decided to approach him. " C'mon. It was a joke! We know you're not gay. So, have some fun already." Kangin only smiled, but said nothing. "Um…I need to use the restroom," said Kangin leaving the table. "Ara! Ara! (Hey! Hey!) You better hurry back Kangin or else we'll eat all the steak!"

    "You guys quit it. He's sulking right now," said Leetuk. " Ehn? Sulking? When? Donghae sulking?" Eunhyuk is drunk...

    "No. Never mind...” Leetuk excused himself from the table and followed Kangin to the restroom.

"Ara!" shouted Kangin. " What?"

    "I said I was sorry,” replied Kangin washing his hands. [They entered the restroom already...>.>]

    "...Yea."

"Then stop sulking. You act like I attacked your manlihood. Don't worry, I'll buy you something nice with my 30 won--"

    "You did attack my manlihood! I don’t want you to buy me anything! I don’t like men and I hate childish jokes! You made a fool out of yourself! Act your age and grow up!"

    Kangin stormed out of the restroom.

"Ara! Kangin. We saved you some!" Yelled Donghae.

    Kangin stopped to look at them. He had such disgust in his eyes. " Jerks..."

Kangin left the restaurant.

    "What was that?" Donghae and Eunhyuk looked dumbfounded at each other.

Leetuk came back to the table. " What happened to Kangin?"

    "Lets finish eating! We'll save Kangin some, he's just tired is all."

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at each other once more, but shrugged it off because they were too drunk to think the matter over.

 

 

 
  **************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 


 [The three ate and did karaoke all night long until it was time to close shop. They got doggie bags and got the heck outta there before the manager had to kick 'em out!]

"On! (Wait!) [I’m just making them up as I go -.-. BTW it’s pronounced 'Oooo-nnn'] I need to call Kangin. Y'know, see how he's doing."

    Leeteuk dialed Kangin's number, but the operator came up and said this person was unavailable. Leeteuk tried once more but got the same response. "He's not picking up," he said annoyed.

    "C'mon on Donghae lets get a cab. We'll go to the hotel by ourselvezzz..." Donghae and Eunhyuk (sp?) were getting frisky with each other. "Ara! Stop it you two!"

Leeteuk was loosing his cool.

 

|Meanwhile|

 

    " It’s canceled. Didn't my manager tell you? So, you shouldn't be here," said a familiar voice. "Yes, but I'm serious this time. I won’t act childish. I'll dance professionally and seriously. I'll make you proud Siwon."

    Siwon gave that last remark some thought. "You? Make me proud?"

"I'm sick of playing with those kids. All they do is pull pranks and jokes! Leeteuk’s no better!"

    Siwon was on the verge of laughter. He had no idea Kangin would get so worked up.

"Wha...what so funny?"

    "Come, "said Siwon making room, " Sit." Kangin did as he was told, but still held that confused look on his face.

"I need to tell you something. -Deep breathe- Donghae, Leeteuk, and Eunhyuk were only bribed with money. I came up with the idea. I gave Donghae the 30 won in a bet that you would kiss Leeteuk."

    "What!" Kangin shot up frustrated at the fact that Siwon would do such a thing against his manliness. "Sit, sit. I have a good reason," Siwon pulled Kangin's arm down for him to sit," I like you Kangin. I pulled that prank to see if you would kiss Leeteuk -- a man. I wanted to see if you could kiss a man and not get disgusted. This was an experiment and at the same time, to them at least, a joke." Siwon explained.

    Kangin was completely dumbfounded. "Um...you like me? So...that means you're gay...?" 

"Yes," Siwon replied bluntly, " I am gay. Though, that shouldn't be a problem for you should it? If...if you let me kiss you, I'll show you how serious I am about you."

    "I'm...not sure. This is sudden. Plus! I don’t even like guys!" Kangin said.

"Please, don’t kid yourself. I know you had eyes for Leeteuk. It’s obvious! Its just the rest of them were too dumb to notice. I even had my manager call off the show for this reason. Everything I did was for you...Kangin," Siwon said softly.

    "But...if you know that I like Leeteuk, then I have no business saying yes to you. I want him," Kangin said, realizing that he admit to his gayness. " C'mon Kangin!" Siwon stood up and walked towards the window, over looking the city. "Think about all the times you been with him. Your feelings have been ignored let alone acknowledge. He doesn't even see you. That joke should be proof enough! He knows you care about your manliness, but all he wants to do is have a good laugh. And I guarantee you that Leeteuk made light of the situation when you got mad! So, why stress over someone who will never return your feelings."

    "But...he just doesn’t understand! I have to tell him, then all--"

"Then what? Huh? You expect him to say yes. Listen to what you're saying. If he doesn’t understand, I don’t think he ever will. Go ahead. Tell him! I bet he'll just laugh it off. " Oh, c'mon Kangin stop playing" or he'll just smile at you and pat you on the back."

    Kangin was silent. He really thought about what would happen if he told Leeteuk. To his surprise, all of his 'results' turned out to be just how Siwon described them.

"...Sorry. I went too far. I'll call for a cab. Just forget about everything I said and--"

    "No. I want to stay.... I want to stay with you."

 

 

 

 

    "Ara, did you try Siwon. He's probably with him," said Donghae as a suggestion. "I don’t wanna call that jerk, I hate him," Leeteuk replied.

"Why? Siwon's a little rough at times but he shouldn’t be hated. Besides, you never know! Just call, at least to find out where Kangin is ^^"

    "I'll text him instead. I don’t wanna hear his voice."

Leeteuk texted Siwon: [Have you seen Kangin?]   "There, you happy?" said Leetuk rolling back into his fetal position.

    -Brih brih brih - [In other words vibrate -.-] 

Leetuk checked his phone and he was shocked!

    "He's right here in my lap..."

   "That bastard. You two stay here I'll be right back.

"On! Where you going'"

    Leeteuk didn’t reply. He just grabbed his coat, some cash, and left.

 

 

 

 
   

******************************************** 

 

 


Ara! Kangin!" Leetuk yelled.

            Apparently, Siwon opened the door and held a look of disgust. "What do you want? I told you the performance was cancelled lea —"
            "Don’t give me that crap! Where is he!" said Leetuk brushing past Siwon. "
Y'know, I can call the police —I never allowed you in my home," said Siwon.

            "Kangin! Kangin let's go!" yelled Leetuk searching frantically.

Kangin turned around to look back at Siwon. "Go ahead…find him."

            "Dam nit! What did you do?" yelled Leetuk. "Go find out for yourself…"

Kangin rushed to the bedroom and found Kangin in the sheets . "You bastard…."

"I know! Kangin's gay! New right? I mean who would of thou—"

            "You pathetic ," Kangin walked up to Siwon, as he pointed a finger," this will be the last time you touch him," Leetuk said firmly.

            "Get out of my sight before I make you," Siwon replied threateningly. "So you're after Kangin too? You used Ryeowook now Kangin? You don’t deserve to be a member of Suju! All you care about is your career. Not once have you had a decent lover! I suppose the best you can do is your fans."

            Siwon punched Leetuk! Leeteuk feel over a glass collection.

"Ma (another form of hey), what’s going on?" said Kangin. " Nothing, I just dropped something. Go back to sleep," Siwon ordered.

"No," Kangin said defiantly, " What happened?" Kangin rushed over.

            Siwon quickly closed the bedroom door, trapping himself and Kangin together. "Siwon...You?"

"Let's go another round," said Siwon kissing Kangin's neck.

            "Move!"

Kangin got out of the room and saw Leetuk on the ground bleeding. "Leetuk!" Kangin yelled rushing towards him. "You idiot! Why'd you hit him?"

            "Self-defense my love," said Siwon trying to play it off.

Kangin looked at Siwon strangely then turned his attention back to Leeteuk’s injuries.

            "Stop weeping over him like a mother and her dead child," said Siwon getting annoyed. "We need to get him to a hospital. Come, help me."

            "…. No…"

"Siwon!"

"I'm serious. I'm not helping him and I have a good reason too!"

            "Well what is it? Why won't you help him?”

"Because," he said taking a deep breathe, “…Because he doesn't need to go to the hospital. It's only a cut. Here, I'll even fix it," said Siwon getting the first aid kit.

            "But he's not waking up!!"

"…Kangin." Leetuk whispered.

            "Well, there you go. He's awake now."

"Dailoga? (Are you fine?)" Asked Kangin.

            "Yea…I'm okay."

"What are you doing here Leetuk-hyung?"

            "No Kangin…. what are you doing here."

"I…its not that—"

            "Its none of your damn business," said Siwon coming in, " Here's the aid kit."

Kangin went ahead to fix Leeteuk’s wounds, but his hands were slapped away.

"Leetuk-hyung?" Kangin said confused.

            "Why did you sleep with him? What did he say to make you sleep with him!" yelled Leetuk — he was losing his cool again.

            "We're together that’s why. I believe it's natural for two lovers to have . That’s how we express our love…" said Siwon.

            "Lovers with this bastard…? He won't give you love!" Leetuk began to chuckle,” Are you desperate too Kangin? Did you get excited from a single kiss? Where’s your manliness big guy…? Y'know, you should act more your age." Leetuk snarled sarcastically.

            "I see you're fine. You can leave now," said Kangin. "…Humph…. I See. You must really be mad at me…"

            Leetuk got up and took one long look at Kangin.

"Okay…I will be going then."

            Just when Leetuk passed by Siwon, he whispered something in his ear.

"Hurt him, I'll kill you."

            "Oh, I assure you I won't. In fact, wasn’t it you who hurt him," Siwon yelled back at him, " Pity, Kangin had feelings for you!"

            "Siwon!"
"What? If he couldn’t find out might as well tell him."