chapter 5

Love Heist

 

|11:30 a.m.|

|Location:  South Korean Military Trainee facility|

 

            The day was slow and scorching with heat. The humid air zapped out all the energy from the trainee's. They had water tanks come in every second, they powered up about fifty fans at once, and a small radio to keep the themselves entertained as they waited for their entry papers.

", this. I'm leaving! Not in this heat," said one of the trainee's, walking towards the door.

"Ya! It's only 11:30. You've been here since 11:28. So, you just got here."

"Yeah? Well, who cares! Everyday it's like this! Hot, humid, and tiring! And on top of that we have to wait an hour! Forget this job, I'm going to be a doctor or somethin'. Who's in?"

Only a handful followed this man, while the others stayed behind waiting patiently. It was now twenty minutes into the hour and a few people ended up leaving. Now, it was less than half left.

Soon it became forty minutes into the hour and people began to grow impatient. The heat wasn’t helping either it showed no mercy! All it could do was grow hotter and cause the air to be even more humid.  It was only a matter of time before the whole bunch left, but lucky for them the Lieutenant came out just in time. "All of you," he began," must test your knowledge of skill and strength before being fully accepted. However, during such a pressuring time. Your country needs you much sooner." The Lieutenant began sorting through the stack of papers, and then cleared his voice.  "Cho Hee sung, Bae lee, Ae sook mul, Dong-Sun, Eun Mi, Hei Ryung, Hyo." He continued reading off the list until he came to the last two names. "…Kangin, and Gyesung. You are all accepted as South Korean soldiers. For now you'll all be assigned to the Republic of Korea Reserve Forces as homeland reserve forces. Congratulations' to all of you and I hope, as well as the commander, that you'll serve your country well. Dismissed." Cheers went off in the background. The trainee's were so relieved that they could leave now. Having waited in such heat, it's only natural to want to leave. Though, Kangin and some other trainee's kept their composure.

 "Kangin, " said a fellow trainee. "Want to grab a drink. It's so hot this year."

"Sorry, I gotta head home. Me and my boy—girl friend are having this get together. Maybe next time," he replied, and then took his leave.

|12:46 p.m.|

|Location: Home (Well, wherever they stay.)|

-Ding dong-

Eunhyuk rushed towards the door, but his beloved Donghae got there first.

"Donghae, I wanted to open the door! You opened it last time," Eunhyuk snapped.

"Too, bad. It's your fault that you're slow," he replied.

"That’s because you cheated. Just let me open the door!"

Donghae walked in front of the door with his arms out. "Over my dead body," he said firmly.

-Ding dong-

Donghae was just about to turn the knob, but Eunhyuk grabbed his hand.

"I'm opening that door!"

"I told you you're slow!"

They were both fighting over the knob and kept twisting it different directions.

-Ding dong-

"Are you two idiots? It's hot outside. Let him in," said Leeteuk.

"I'm trying, but Donghae won't move!"

"You saw me! I got here first," he replied.

"These two…now they're fighting over a door?" Leeteuk thought. " Both of you open it."

Donghae and Eunhyuk glared at each other. Then, Eunhyuk let go of the knob.

"Fine. You open it. But you're not sleeping in the room! I can't even look at you right now!"

"That’s fine with me!" Donghae yelled back.

-Ding dong-

"Welcome back Kangin!     You've been gone for more than a month and you're all sweaty."

"Ah, well…it's hot," Kangin, replied walking in.

He walked past Leeteuk and flopped on the couch, he was so glad the AC was on.

Leeteuk came in the room and sat next to Kangin. Then, waved a hand to Donghae to let him know he needs to patch things up with Eunhyuk.

"You come back after a month and don’t even say hi?" said Leeteuk.

"Sorry. It's really hot. The sun took away all my energy," Kangin replied.

"I hope you have enough energy left to go celebrate. Well, that’s if you got in. Did you?"

Kangin  sat up right and starred at Leeteuk, then he looked down on the ground.

"Oh, you didn’t. I'm sor—"

"Kidding! I did! And starting next week I'll be stationed as homeland reserve forces," Kangin said cheerfully.

"Well, it seems you have some energy left," Leeteuk replied slightly annoyed. "I'll get you some cold water."

"Ya," Kangin called. "My welcome back kiss," he said sternly.

Leeteuk smiled at his erratic behavior. "Until you say 'hi' I'll give you your welcome back kiss."

Kangin starred at Leeteuk with disbelief. "Really…? But I'm so tired," Kangin whined.

Leeteuk simply shook his head, and headed for the kitchen.

|2:20p.m.|

"Ya! Leeteuk. Isn't Donghae over doing it! He's act—"

"Shhh." Leeteuk pointed down to sleeping Kangin in his lap.

"Oh. Well, it'll be three soon. So, are we still going?"

"I'll wake him soon. Did you guys work things out? or Are you two still at it?"

"I don't know," said Donghae. " He locked the door. I tried to talk to him, but he won't respond."

"I see…He'll come around soon. Just give him some time to calm down, then talk to him," Leeteuk said optimistically.

"I guess. He started acting that way weeks after Siwon—"

"Donghae." Leeteuk locked eyes with him. "Don’t mention his name around me."

"Huh? Don't tell me you still have a grudge against him. I thought you let that stuff go."

"Well, it's different with him," Leeteuk replied.

"Fine, I guess. I'm gonna take a shower," said Donghae.

Sometime after Donghae left, Kangin began to awake a little.  "What about Siwon cant you stand?"

"Wha…? You were listening to our conversation," said Leeteuk getting serious.

"Well, sort of. Can't blame me though, I was right on your lap."

"You know what he did to you. How can you forgive him so easily?" Leeteuk asked. He was so confound by Kangin's tolerance.

"Yes, but it's not healthy holding a grudge this long. What if you see him again? What will you do?"

Leeteuk had to give it some thought. He couldn’t even come up with an answer. He just looked at Kangin a little annoyed.

"-sigh- I'm not trying to get under your skin or anything," he said laying back down. "I'm just..."

"I know," Leeteuk replied as he patted Kangin's head.

Leeteuk checked his watch. It was now 2:45. They all had thirteen minutes left to get ready.

"Kangin," said Leeteuk, as he moved his knee a bit. " You're fully rested aren't you? You have your energy back?"

"Yea."

"Then we need to get ready. It starts at three, we only have thirteen minutes left," said Leeteuk pushing Kangin up.

"Oh! That’s right." Kangin leaned forward and smiled in Leeteuk's face.

"What is it," said Leeteuk smiling back.

"Hi honey.    "

"Hi…" Leeteuk leaned forward and kissed Kangin on the lips.

" 'Kay, now let's take a shower together. To save time."

"Hell no…"

|Chapter 2|

"You guys let's go! Our ride is here!" Leeteuk yelled.

It was cool now that sun has gone down a bit —much nicer that way too! The three managed to talk Eunhyuk out of his confinement, but the tension hasn’t settled down yet. But, look on the brightside. Kangin's back! And that means some serious lovin'. ['Kay…moving on.]

"Leeteuk," said Donghae, as he rushed out the house. "Eunhi still isn't talking to me."

"Then don’t worry about it. You just have a good time and we'll see what happens," Leeteeuk advised.

Donghae just shrugged his shoulders and got in the car.

"Hey," said leeteuk, tapping on the car door window. "Where's Eunhyuk and Kangin?"

"Still inside," he responded. Leeteuk got a little edgy. He didn’t like it that his boy friend was alone with someone else. Even if that someone was with his best friend.  So, he decided to go fetch them instead of calling them out. Leeteuk started walking towards the house, but to his relief Kangin and Eunhyuk came out.

"Finally! You two were taking too long."

"Aw, c'mon," said Kangin, wrapping his arm around Leeteuk. "We didn’t take that long. Just a minute or two."

Leeteuk starred at Kangin.

"What?"

Leeteuk shook his head. "We're taking another car." Kangin looked at him a bit confused.

"Ya!" Eunhyuk called out.

"You two take that one. We'll take another," Leeteuk cried back. Dongahe looked at Leeteuk, then shook his head. Kangin took notice of the exchange of glances.

"You know we shouldn’t leave them alone like that," said Kangin.  Leeteuk just smiled at him.

Finally there ride arrived sooner than expected, which was a good thing. Leeteuk grabbed Kangin's hand and led him to the car. Leeteuk opened the door for him and gestured that Kangin goes first. Kangin grinned at Leeteuk and took his offer. Then, suddenly, Leeteuk roughly jammed Kangin into the car. [lmao!]

"Leeteuk?! Why'd you do that?" Leeteuk smirked at his lovers confusion as he climbed on top of Kangin.

"Drive," Leeteuk commanded. The chauffeur quickly started the engine and drove off.

"Leeteuk?"

"My, you've grown," said Leeteeuk caressing Kangin's face. "You look manlier. You have muscles and your face is a bit broad. It makes me sort of…" Leeteuk leaned down and started kissing Kangin's neck.

"This is why you called for another car? What about Donghae and Eunhyuk's situation?"

"I can careless for now. Besides, they need to deal with their relationship themselves. Now be a good boy and undress," Leeteuk replied.

"But Leeteuk, you can't just—"

"Remember. I'm the seme you’re the uke. Do as I say."

"I don’t like it when you get this way. You become demanding. Can't we just wait till we get to wherever?" Kangin pleaded.

"Well who's fault do you think it is for making me like this? You're really hot Kangin and I wanna  take you."

"No!" Kangin yelled.  The  chauffeur  pulls out a gun and tells them to shut up! [Rolf…j/k.]

"Fine. But just kissing."

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and agreed.

|Meanwhile|

            Donghae took Leeteuk's advice and stayed happy, but being alone like this was getting to him. It was uncomfortable to see his boyfriend unhappy and quiet. So, he decided to make his move.

"Eunhi. I should have let you open the door instead. I'm sorry," said Donghae.  Eunhyuk was still quiet.

"Even if you won't talk to me I want you to think about this. Are you mad because Siwon went solo? Are you jealous?"

The last remark struck a nerve on Eunhi. He turned his head and gave Donghae an awful look.

"Sorry. We're you sad that Kangin left? If so, we could have done something fun." Eunhyuk was still quiet.

"I don’t get it! Why are you angry? You acting this way is making you seem like a brat! Stop ing already!!" Donghae snapped.

"You just don’t get it!" Eunhyuk yelled back.

"Okay, what? What don’t I get?"

"Remember that time we went to your parents house…?"

"Yeah? What happened? We're they mean to you? Did my dad do something?"

"No you idiot! Behind my back your parents said they didn’t approve of our relationship. And what's worse! You agreed with them! Do you love me or not? Are you messing with me!?"

Donghae was stunned. He was a deer caught in the headlights. "You heard that—them say that? Eunhi…I didn’t mean it. I was just saying what they wanted to hear. They're all I got, so…I wanted to have the best of both worlds."

"You invited me to their place. I assumed you were gonna introduce me," said Eunyuk.

"I was, but then they said that. And I wasn’t sure what to do."

"So, they think we're not together. Don’t they?"

"..Yes," Donghae replied shamefully.

It was a long drive for the two. Every time Donghae tries to repent for his doings he just gets shot down. It continued this way until they reached their destination.  Fortunate for them both chauffeurs seem to be in  a hurry. So, the four of them arrived much sooner than expected.

"You're here sir's," said the chauffeur.

Donghae was the first to step out followed by Eunhyuk. Then, Leeteuk and Kangin stepped out.

"This is my surprise? A hotel?" said Kangin disappointed.

" 'Course not. This is where we'll stay. The real fun is in this town: Tongyeong. The views here are great," Leeteuk replied walking towards the hotel entrance.

"Oh…! Then tonight we eat out. Korean Barbeque!"

"You always have that. I want something different," Leeteuk yelled back. They're voices became faint now. Donghae and Eunhyuk were alone once again.

Eunhyuk sighed deeply and began walking.

"Eunhi wait," said Donghae, as he placed a hand on Eunhyuk's shoulder. "Let's not let this continue…"

Eunhyuk looked over his shoulder and expressed a threatening look. Donghae removed his hand quickly after that.

|4:56 p.m.|

The four checked in the hotel and got themselves established. Now it's  time for some afternoon fun!

Kangin starred at this huge window. His expression was priceless.  Before him laid the once in a life time product: Android. Leeteuk caught on to his lovers expression and decided to buy it for him.

"I'll get the phone for you."

"What?" Kangin was blown away at the fact Leeteuk could actually afford this.

"One condition. Once we get to the restaurant you stick close to me. And I mean it," said Leeteuk, locking eyes with him. 

"Of course," Kangin replied smirking.  Leeteuk smiled back, then went inside the store.  Kangin happily watched on as his lover talked to the salesclerk about the exact phone he was starring at. Then, Kangin took his attention away for a while and walked over to Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"Ya, do any of you guys know where we're going tonight?"

"Sorry, it's a secret," Donghae answered.

"We’re going to a gay bar," Eunhyuk said bluntly. He didn’t even look at Kangin when he said it. He still had that chip on his shoulder and was too stubborn to let it go. So, Donghae thought of something. He

saw how Leeteuk offered to buy Kangin the phone and though it be a good idea to get Eunhi something too.

"Eunhi, Let me get you a watch…?"

"I don’t need it…"

"But it’s the latest style," said Kangin butting in. "Plus it goes with some of your outfits."

"That’s nice," Eunhyuk replied.

Kangin shrugged his shoulders at Dongahe and went back to check on Leeteuk.

"You're not making things easy," Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk sharply turned his head and cocked an eye brow at Donghae.

"Don't tell me about not making things pleasant," Eunhyuk replied angrily. Then, spewed saliva at Donghae's feet and began walking towards Kangin.

"Stop acting like this!" Donghae grabbed Eunyuks arm and gave it a good squeeze.  The two locked eyes with each other.  Kangin rushed over and tried to calm the tension, but he efforts were no use.

"Let go…of my arm," Eunhyuk said firmly.

"Not until you stop acting like this," Donghae returned.

"You guys c'mon. Just…Donghae let Eunhyuk go," Kangin pleaded.

Donghae and Eunyuk glared at each other for a while, then Donghae slowly released Eunhi's arm still locking gazes.

"Don't come near me tonight," Eunhyuk warned. "I'll meet up with you guys later," he told Kangin, then stormed off.

"Eunhyuk…? Where you going?" asked Leeteuk, as he stepped out the store.

"I'll meet you there," Eunhyuk replied.

"Uh…" Leeteuk looked at Kangin and Donghae. " -sigh-"

|Chapter 3|

|6:00 p.m.|

          After sightseeing, signing autographs, taking pictures near famous landmarks, window shopping, buying cheap gifs, and buying snacks the trio finally settle down for dinner.

"Okay, I'm gonna call Eunhyuk to see if he's there already," said Leeteuk. 

Kangin was too busy checking out his new phone and Donghae was too mad to care. Leeteuk just shook his head at the sight of those two.

"He's there."

"Really?"

"Yeah, if you weren't so busy with that phone…I hope you're not too busy for me…?" said Leeteuk, giving a hint.

"Oh, no," said Kangin putting the phone in his pocket. "I'll check it later."

"Donghae…?"  Leeteuk gave him a worried look.

"I'm okay."

They walked in and saw the place was packed.  Eunhyuk was nowhere in sight as the two looked for him.

"Maybe he's using the restroom…Anyways, lets grab a table," said Kangin.

"Oh! Look. Taemin here. Taemin!" yelled Leeteuk, waving a hand.

"Are we suppose to be meeting him?" said Donghae.

Taemin walked over to their table and bowed politely as he greeted everyone, then took a seat.

"What are you doing here? You're a kid!" said Donghae in shock.

Taemin smiled at his hyungs astonishment. "I have a reason y'know."

"Oh? Whats that you gay son of a !" [LMAO! j/k]

"Whats your reason?" asked Kangin.

"When I was filming Juliette, I had to stay overnight for photo shots.  I don’t know why it was just me, but the rest of SHINee left. So, It was just me and the manager and…he me. Then, the second time was right before Lucifer. Some other man me, but he was a fan, so he was gentle. All he wanted was me. And…somehow I enjoyed it and—"

"You do know that’s its …right? I mean, how could you enjoy some random guy you?" said Donghae.

"Well, the second time I enjoyed it. So it's not ," Taemin shot back. "So, now I have a boyfriend and we come here every night."

"Who's your boyfriend?" said Leeteuk smiling.

"His name is Kaylen. He's a dancer just like me and is in an American boy band. He is cute. I really like him. By the way, he's over th—"

"Bastard!"  Yelled Donghae, as he shot up from the table.

"Donghae! Stop!" yelled Leeteuk. Kangin and Taemin sat there worried as Donghae rushed towards Eunhyuk as Leeteuk followed after him.

Eunhyuk was grinding against a guy's lap while holding a glass of soju in his hand. [As you just read here, Soju is a Korean drink. It's really popular in South Korea and is made from grain with a touch of alcohol.]

Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's arm causing him to drop his drink. "What are you doing!”?

The guy behind Eunhyuk left not wanting any part of this.

"I told you not to come near me!" Eunhyuk yelled back.

"How can I not when you're out doing this? We're a couple Eunhi! You're not supposed to be doing this!"

"How are we a couple if you can't even tell your parents that you love me! You're an for agreeing with what they said!" Eunhyuk bellowed.

"I told you I didn’t mean it!"

"Grow up already! Have some guts to stand up for yourself if not me! I'm sick of coming second to your family Donghae! We're over!" Eunhyuk pushed Donghae and he fell over a table! Some bottled broke and the whole bar was full of tension. Donghae ran a hand over his face to see if he was bleeding…he was. 

"We're done," said Eunhyuk walking away.

Donghae wasn’t having it anymore! He quickly stood up, jerked Eunhyuk's arm and smacked him hard across the face! Eunhyuk fell to the ground holding his sore face. Then, Donghae came on top of Eunhi and violently grabbed his arms.

"Donghae stop!" yelled Leeteuk, trying to pull him off of Eunhyuk.

"Taemin, I think you should leave," advised Kangin, as he stood up to assist his boyfriend.

"Will you me first?'

"What?"

"Nothing! Bye."

Kangin tried to pretend as if he didn’t say that and rushed over to help. A couple of other guys were helping too and they finally got Donghae off of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk scrambled to his feet as he breathed heavily.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

My friend wrote this chapter for me so don't lame me for what she did to Taemin's character. I lost a bet so I had to let her do it.