Day 3.5

Precocious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, giraffe is bringing panda kid, smiley guy, lulu and me to the mall. Suho told them to bring me to buy clothes shoes and pick up some school supplies. Well at least the car ride is nice except for when smiley guy starts to sing his favorite song, I Got A Boy by SNSD. Well it was nice when he was singing it normally but when he started to fake the girly voice. I swear I would have died from my ear bursting if not for panda kid shoving a lollipop into his mouth. We reached just before smiley guy could complain.

 

Giraffe went with panda kid to some sports shop and smiley guy went to a makeup store. He legit went to a makeup store. Gawd what is he gonna buy from the makeup store.

 

“Well it’s just you and me then. We need to get you some clothes. We need more variety in your closet. And we need to buy more underwear and maybe some singlets for you.” Lulu said. Can someone show me the way to the nearest graveyard now? He was the one who saw saw my undies. Omg. Lulu chuckled. “It’s ok, I’m used to seeing kids’ clothes so yours is no different except for the really cute fruits and sailor themed ones. Hehe” I chocked. He just smiled and held my wrist, dragging me to the first clothing store he sees. It’s a kids’ clothing store. We went to the girls’ section and I’m not impressed at all. Pink, frilly, princess cartoon shirts and dresses. All looked so pinky and rainbow-ish I didn’t like it. Lulu must have seen my reaction cause the next minute we went to various other stores.

 

Lulu made me try on so many clothes, shoes and pants. I think he bought almost all of it. I’m not complaining. He tried to come with me when buying the undies but nope. I didn’t let him. I sneakily ran away from him and went to the nearest undies store. In the end, lulu caught me and he paid the stuff. I’m still embarrassed about it.

 

“Oh come on. You are a girl and it is common sense to buy girl undies. No need to be shy about it:) I promised I won’t tell anyone.” I’m still not happy about it. “Aww why does our Ki looks upset:( What did you do to her Lu-ge?”

 

“I went to the undi— Ouch! Oh right right it’s our secret.” I nudged him hard. “Whatever, I’m getting a little thirsty. Let’s go for bubble tea and cakes. I saw this yummy cheesecake on my way here.” We followed smiley guy to this place called ‘Cakes and All The Bubbles’. It seems that smiley guy is really happy and I saw him looking at his shopping bag several times and each time he looked inside he gets even excited.

 

“What’s in the bag? You look excited.” I finally said. “Oh Ki this is an essential in my daily life. The latest eyeliner from MAC cosmetic is released today and I got my hands on it. I also bought some lip balms for the kids back at home and some hand cream.” Eyeliner? Isn’t that for girls? I accidentally blurt my thoughts out. “You see Ki makeup does not define your gender. So no. Eyeliner is not only for girls. Besides, eyeliner looks good on me. Makes me look really extra handsome. I love it.” Smiley guy and lulu hi-fiving. Are they gay or something?

 

“Sorry we’re late. Tao couldn’t decide the shoes design.” Giraffe came to our table with a satisfied looking panda with him. We eat the cakes and drink our bubble teas. I got chocolate flavored it’s so so sooo good. “Oh right we still need to get Ki’s school supplies.” Well way to go Lulu. I was so excited about going home and sleep but no we still need to shop for more stuff. “Ok we’ll go to the book store together then.” Giraffe following along with lulu. As if I would enjoy school. In fact, I don’t think I’ll be able to breathe before I could go to school.

 

I didn’t choose the school supplies. Panda kid did and I let him. I didn’t care anyways. He’s really indecisive though. “Just decide faster.” I said and he quickly put the panda pencil case in the basket. This time giraffe paid for all the stuff that’s in the basket and some are not even related to school.

 

“We’re home kids and hyungs~! We bought cakes and bubble teas~~~!” Smiley guy shouts the moment the doors open.

“Did I hear cakes?!”

“Bubble teas?!”

“Did you buy chocolate bubble tea?”

“Did you get my handcream?”

“Did you buy the lip balms for the kids?”

 

“Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!” Everyone went to smiley guy and ‘attack’ him at the living room couch. Surprisingly Suho is also one of them. Lulu and I are going to my room to keep the stuffs they bought for me. Lulu straight away open the wardrobe and starts to take out the new clothes and folding them. Some he hangs.  I just stood behind him awkwardly. Lulu turns behind and look at me.

 

“Mom and dad is not around anymore. We’ve been living by ourselves for 2 years already. We wanted a change. A good change in our family. I wanted a new sibling. A sibling we all can take care, love and protect together. That’s why Suho, Kris and strangely Soo volunteered to go to look for the one. And that’s where you came along. I’m happy you are the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter