Day 2.5

Precocious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked up at him shocked and mouth wide open. Nobody. I repeat nobody have ever say that they’ll take me. He. Just. Said. He’ll. Take. Me. What?!

“oh. Um  haha I’m sure you wouldn’t want a housewrecker. How about the other angels we have? Ki is not a proper girl. Haha” I gotta to agree with red dragon on this. Is he blind or something?? He shifted his eyes from me and looked at red dragon.

“I’m sorry Ms. Chan, I prefer to take Ki as our own and groom her as our own. So she doesn’t have to be anything or anyone to be part of our family. Can we proceed to the documents please? I’m pretty sure you’re really busy with the other families now. I’d like it if we could settle this now.” The Yifan guy said.

“But…” Red dragon about to continue.

“Besides you’re about to send her to a military boarding school right? That means you want to get rid of her and receive some proper discipline. Why not give her to our family, so we could treasure her as our own flesh and blood.” The Junmyeon guy said with squishy boy beside him. OH MY GOD.

Red dragon turned to look at me and sighed. He gestured Yifan guy or giraffe to the office which used to be our bomb shelter room. Junmyeon guy approached me.

“Hey there. I’m Junmyeon, Kyungsoo’s big brother. It seems like you have drowned yourself in some apple juice mess. Let’s get clean up before we go ok? Where’s your room? You young lady need a shower. We could go take your stuff as well.” The Junmyeon guy said. Kyungsoo nodding along.

I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I feel so sticky and icky. I opened my door and the brothers walked in. I side eyed them and I could tell that they’re imagining us squeezing every night in the cramp room. Well at least there’ll be an extra single space here since I’m going. I took my change of clothes and towel. Kyungsoo took a seat at my floor bed. He looked comfy. While Junmyeon had his legs bent awkwardly. It is a kid’s bed.

“Ok why don’t I help you fold your clothes and stuff. You go take a shower.” I looked at him and Kyungsoo. Well it makes me have less job so why not. I took my few clothes and pants and put all of it beside kyungsoo on the bed. I passed him a backpack that we got from red dragon on Christmas last few years ago. They seem satisfi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter