Day 2

Precocious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, a few people came and tried to talk to us and ‘have fun’. Well they tried talking to me.

5 minutes ago…

“Hi there little girl. What’s your name?”

silence

 

“Hey, what should we play?”

silence

 

“Alright are you hungry? Thirsty?”

silence

I hate them. I hate red dragon for holding this session every last weekend of a month. We live in this house where there are only girls. The girls here along with the three brats, Sunny and I are considered as orphans. Well they are. Their families met with terrible accidents that costed their life. Or they simply are not living anymore to take care of them. Red dragon takes care of us in this house.

Every weekend at the end of a month, red dragon would invite some families or couples to spend some time with us and maybe take home a little token in the form of a living girl. Probably to make the token as their daughter. Pathetic. All the smiles and joy would disappear after they had enough of us young girls. Once that happens, they throw us out like rag dolls. Abandoned, stranded and left to fend for ourselves. If you guys are still clueless as to why red dragon hold this event, it’s for adoption. You see our place isn’t big enough for 40 girls to squeeze. We have 5 rooms. There are eight of us in each room. Where does red dragon sleeps then? At the basement. The basement is not all concrete, wet and cold. It’s comfy, warm and neat. At least she have the comfort of her private room and large space all to herself. Back to reality.

I realized the adults stopped pestering me and entertaining the other girls. Creak.

Great some kid is sitting beside me. Oh gawd save me before my ears bleed. Besides adults, I hate kids who came with their families. They only do these two things one, show off their fortunes like their latest plastic jewels or puffy clothes. Or two, they talk like bullet trains. So I hate them above adults.

3 minutes…

silence

 

5 minutes…

silence

 

7 minutes…

silence

Ok I like this kid. So peaceful. He’s doing his own thing. I stared at him. Simple black t-shirt with some weird blue penguin wearing goggles. Clean black shorts with the same penguin. Black shoes with the same penguin. I guess we have the same preference of wearing black and velcro shoes. I trailed my eyes upwards… His lips look like soft pink pillow from side view. His hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter