FIVE

My Oh-So-Perfect Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here the fifth chapter. please enjoy.

“Choi Seungcheol.”

What now? Could she just shut up already and let man do the business?

Despite his entire fibres told him just to ignore her and get on with his business, which in this case kiss that sweet little red lips of hers-Damn, it looked so damn kissable-yet, somehow with unknown power he had Seungcheol remained himself not to move any closer… or any further.

 He closed his eyes, pushing the thought off, just for a while.

“Hmm?” his voice almost inaudible.

“You know the fact that I like Jisoo right?”

Their lips just an inch apart, and she had to ask that question right now?

Seungcheol inwardly groan. He used all he might not to sigh in disappointment and asked back instead. “Why?”

She appeared to be in thought before replying, “You told me, I’m obvious, I just want to ensure if you already realize my feelings.”

Sweet lord her breathe.

Seungcheol had to shut his eyes once again for a moment only to concentrate on her word. “Yes and so?”

“Well...” She said slowly, pushing his chest and he let her until his back leant flat against the locker behind him and so she could sit straighter. Although there were more spaces between them compare to before, Nayeon had yet to show him any indication she would got up from him.

Good.

Seungcheol tucked her hair behind her ear whispered softly. “What?” he urged her to continue.The same hand moved downward until it slipped across her mid-section to link with the other behind her. Securely hold her in place.

“This isn’t right.”

“Why would make you think that I will care?” His tone as soft as before.

He noticed she shuddered when his fingers started caress her spine up and down. He smirked. He didn’t even know why he did that in the first place. It just feel right. And every response she gave when he touch her sent unidentified feeling. A positive one most probably, if not why would he kept repeating it?

Shaking her head slowly Nayeon took a deep breath. “You know that when people are so frustrated or mad they tend to do something stupid, either to forget the frustration or to take revenge.” She stopped and inhale another breath.

Seungcheol didn’t interrupt her this time. He only keep her back. Up and down, up and down.

Another shudder.

He bit his lips holding himself from snickering.

She continued gently. “And I know you are frustrated, angry and going a hard time right now. But this is not right. Revenge would never solve a problem. It only make it worse, trust me.”

Excuse me?

His eyes which were only focused on her lips going up immediately and made a contact with another pair of very concern eyes.

“Just don’t do this okay. This will only complicate the problem.” She said almost like trying to persuade him. She even had that sympathy expression on her face. 

The look on his face was utterly confuse.

Her right hand reach up and fix his tousled wet hair lightly. “My poor little Seungcheol have it rough yesterday?” She said sadly, looking straight into his eyes.

Okay, I don’t see where this is going? What in the freaking hell is she talking about now? And why on earth that she stares at me like that? Like I’m a ten years old boy who lost his parent in a mall?

“For me, in my opinion the best solution is to have a heart-to-heart session with him. Tell him everything that he needs to know.”

Him? Who the hell is she talking about right now? I’m seriously cannot follow where this is going.

He wanted to ask her all that but she beat him. “Talk to him, talk to Jeonghan okay?” with a pat on his face, she pulled off his hands from wrapping her body. It was only because he let her alright. He was too awestruck to react.

With a sigh, she left him. 

Something’s definitely not right. And the way she told him is too weird. Something’s wrong with her brain or what? Wait…is this him being…friend-zoned?

-

Nayeon arrived in front of the class in huffed. And as she expected Jungyeon was already there.

“Hey, bestie!” She waved at Nayeon eagerly, the moment their eyes met.

“Hey.” Nayeon hooked their arm together.

Jungyeon glance at her wrist watch. “Okay since we just have around three minutes before class start, tell me the summary of your wild night?”

Nayeon snort. “Wild? Please.”

“Just tell me.”

“You want summary right. Seungcheol forced me to enter a club in my pyjama and I drunk yesterday. That’s all.”

“You can’t drunk! And wearing that pink hello kitty sweat shirt?” Jungyeon laughed. “So what’s happen?”

“Do the math.”

“You passed out.”

Nayeon nodded.

“Emm, did you throwing out on someone again?”

Another nodded. “Seungcheol. And the very same person took care of me after that.”

“He did? Oh my god, this is so funny. I thought there will be some romantic night walk with you and Jisoo or something?”

“He didn’t come. Some family dinner.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter