ONE

My Oh-So-Perfect Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, this is the first chapter, here we go!

“Okay class that’s a wrap. All of you may go. And one more thing, don’t skip the tutorial class please.” That’s madam Han ending the class.

“Nae.” Im Nayeon answered absentmindedly and so other the students in the class. Using her teeth she plucked off her pen’s lid to circle down the important points in her books so she can make some notes for them later.

Then she felt someone tapped her left shoulder gently. Immediately she looked up with the pen lid still between her teeth almost like she was chewing them. “Yes?”

Her eyes widened instantly.

She came face to face with a boy who possessed the most beautiful smile she ever witnessed.

It was Hong Jisoo. The popular transferee from America. And did she mentioned he was her crush?

Thud. The pen’s lid fall from .

Yes I was gaping at him. Who wouldn’t anyway? This is Hong Jisoo. HONG. JI. SOO. And he was smiling at me! Actually smiling to me! Someone take a picture please! I want to frame this moment, and it will be a story that I will tell my grandchildren. Then them to their grandchildren. Yes only the grandchildren, I am not that ambitious. But if I have the privilege to live that long, I will tell my great-grandchildren too. I am sure. Okay back to the reality. Hong Jisoo still smiling at me. Gosh!

Im Nayeon noticed his eyes twinkled as he taking in her reaction. Bending down, he picked up the already-forgotten pen’s lid and placed it on her table. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.” He spoke softly, and a small sympathy smile tugging his lips.

“N-no-don’t sorry me.” Stop stuttering! Do you want to look like an idiot in front of your crush! She scolded herself inwardly. Inhaling one full lung of oxygen she tried again with a calmer tone this time. As calmer as she can of course. “No, it’s okay, it’s not your fault anyway.” She answered. Slowly.

Look, that wasn’t that hard.

Although it may sound too calm, too control. But Hong Jisoo didn’t say a word about it and only chuckle. So, it passed. Asa!

 “Ah, right.” He hold up his hand for her to shake. And she accept it. Seriously, I will mark this day in the calendar of my diary. “My name is—“

“—Hong Jisoo.” She ended him. His brows arced in surprised. He turned to look at his beautiful bff who owned a long hair which rival the model in shampoo ad on his right, which she just realized his existence. The bff only shrugged his shoulder and smile lightly before both of them turned to her. Confusion was written all over their face.

God just kill me right now please.

Of course they are confused. They are her senior by one semester. They never placed in the same class with her, she only took this subject early with the intention in final year her subject will decrease and she could focused for the core subject.

“…Right? Correct me if I am wrong, because I saw your performance in the summer festival.” She said the only thing she remember about him. In which the exact event she started to hold a cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter