TWO

My Oh-So-Perfect Gentleman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I am feeling so happy today! Seventeen finally succeeded BoomBoom first win! Congrats Carat! and Congrats Seventeen.

Okay let's go to the second chapter!

“Ahh, my mood is ruined!” Screamed Yoo Jungyeon suddenly who just now was typing down her assignment. Nayeon shaking her head before proceed to surfing internet on the opposite table in the room.

“Asking me why am I in the bad mood Nayeon-ah.” Jungyeon requested from the opposite table.

“Why are you in a bad mood Jungyeonie?” Nayeon followed obediently.

“What else, I saw Yoon Jeonghan of course.” Jeongyeon exclaimed loudly. She then stood up and flopped on Nayeon’s single bed looking at her best friend with puppy look.

Nayeon turned to look at Jeongyeon with concern look. “What is it?”

“Yoon Jeonghan.”

“What’s wrong with him?”

Jungyeon did not answer immediately, she only pouted burying her face further into Nayeon’s pillow.

 “Jungyeon-ah.” Nayeon called after the boyish looking girl on her bed. When she didn’t reply, Nayeon went to her bed and flopped down beside her best friend. She smoothed Jeongyeon’s short hair and spoke slowly, “Was he that pretty?”

 Jungyen nodded. “The world is unfair.” Come her small reply. “Why make a man to be that pretty, while making me like this?” Jungyeon whispered as Nayeon continued to thread her finger through Jungyeon’s hair. Then the small bed started to vibrate as the short hair girl begun sobbing.

“Jungueonie…” Nayeon called softly, and as the sobbed getting harder, Nayeon lie down beside Jungyeon whispering something to cool her down.

It hurt to watch her energetic best friend act this way. But she couldn’t do anything but just wait until this phase went off by itself.  And to summarise the situation here, two weeks ago, Jungyeon broke up with her boyfriend, no, the boyfriend broke up with her, and it was so out of the blue of their five month relationship also without an explanation. Being the optimistic girl Jungyeon was, she choose not to believe it and don’t accept it. But the boyfriend continuously dumped her and at last he said, he prefer to date a boy like Jeonghan than to date a girl who doesn’t look like a girl at all.

Harsh?   It’s beyond that. It shattered Jungyeon’s heart to small pieces and he even stomped on her security. All the more reason Jungyeon couldn’t stand that too-pretty-for-his-own-good-boy. She felt insecure each time she saw him. Yes that’s the reason Nayeon remembered Yoon Jeonghan name.

Okay, Understood? Back to the main story here shall we?

“You know I met Jeonghan today too.” Nayeon said slowly.

“You do?”

“Well actually Hong Jisoo asked me to be part of his group assignment.”

“Hong Jisoo?!” Jungyeong yelped excitedly scrambled to sit position.  Quickly wiped the remaining tears on her cheek, she looked at Nayeon with the biggest smile. “He was your biggest crush isn’t it?” Jungyeon grabbed Naeon’s shoulder, pulling her in sitting position straightaway.

This is the biggest reason I love this girl.

“I think so.” Nayeon try act nonchalant.

“You think so? Puh-lease! You are so head over heel to him! Quickly quickly fill me in. This is so excited” She shook her friend by the shoulder.

 And Nayeon tell her.

“Hong Jisoo cut in helping you to remember Choi Seungcheol name? Wow I don’t know he is that thoughtful?”

“Right! He is such a gentleman.” Nayeon giggled.

“By the way, seriously?”

“Seriously what?”

“Seriously you did not know Choi Seungcheol?” Jungyeon asked in disbelief crossing her arms on her chest. “Is he like the popular guy too? Handsome, good in sport, rich and possessed the smile that could make a world a better place?”

Nayeon openly gawking at Jungyeon.

“What?” Jungyeon asked offensively before burst into one fit of laughter. “Yah! Stop eyeing me that way. That’s what my classmate told me. I’m just repeating them.”

“Yeah, that’s too ew coming from you.” Nayeon laughed this time.

“Well, is he not all that?”

Unconsciously Nayeon her left cheek, the same cheek he pinched. “Isn’t he some kind of bully?” She said softly.

“I’m sorry, what?”

“No-nothing, but one thing I’m quite sure is he isn’t all that starry as you heard.” Nayeon added hurriedly.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. He just give those kind of aura. Anyway Jungyeon-ah, am I...transparent?”

“Pardon?” Jungyeon asked, she didn’t quite get the last sentence Nayeon said.

Nayeon repeated louder this time and the only reaction she receive was a bark of laughter from Jungyeon.

“You just realize that? Really?” Jungyeon said between the laughter. “Your feelings are writing all over your face, Nayeon-ah”

He’s right.

Noticing a frown about to appear on her best friend face Jungyeon hurriedly explained. “It’s not in a bad way, I promised you. One of the reason my ex literally run off is when he saw your face that about to rip his head apart from his body for hurting me. It was one good memory though.”

“But still…”

“Stop thinking that in a bad way, you’re honest that’s true. And if Hong Jisoo distant himself because he realize your feeling for him. All I can say he is such a waste of a human being then for missing the biggest chance to date one of the beautiful in the college.”

“Really?” Nayeon smiled shyly. What a confidence booster her Jungyeon was. “I’m not that pretty to be honest.”

“No. How many people already confessed to you since you started study here?”

“I don’t think it’s proper to keeping tab on that.” Nayeon answered honestly.

“Well it at least more than four if I am not mistaken.”

“Maybe?”

“So. How the last one? Did you properly rejected him?”

And that’s how the gossi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter