004

I DARE YOU

3rd person pov

the italics words are Jin's thoughts

~~

is he walking towards me or i'm just dreaming??

 

The blonde man was walking towards jin  with a smile on his face that shows his two uneven dimple on each cheek. Jin was like a goldfish out of the fishbowl, mouth gaping, almond eyes were blinking.

is this real life?

or is this fantasy?

As the Bohemian Rhapsody was playing as the background music, Jin finally close his mouth as he realized that he look stupid with mouth gaping.

"Hi I'm Namjoon, and you are?"

nice name for a hot guy huh?

"Hello I'm Bond, James Bond" 

WHATTT?? Jin realllyyy?? 

Namjoon chuckled at the guy "no,no,no. I'm Seokjin, Kim Seokjin. But you can call me Jin" Jin said it shyly because of the James Bond incident.

"you're cute. Are you from SNU?" Jin didn't took seriously of Namjoon's remark because that remark can send jin into heaven. 

"Yes, I'm from SNU studying Educ. I'm 22 years old. My hobbies are playing Mario Kart , cooking , eating , collecting Mario plushies-- sorry for blabbering"

"nah its okay, i find it cute. I'm not from SNU but I'm friends with yoongi. I'm studying Philosophy and 23 years old"

"what about your hobbies?"

"oh well.. I'm an Underground Rapper, I cant cook for the sake of world peace and I collecting Ryan plushies. I didnt expect that I asked for your name and you answered it like Describe yourself"

"sorry"

"dont be. I found it quite cute"


 

Days came by, Jin and Namjoon are texting each other, also Namjoon is waiting for the afterclass of Jin, then going to a coffee date on the cute cafes. 

On their date, they're ask each other a 21 questions to know as they were still in getting-to-know-each-other stage. They are closer than we-met-at-the-party friends and Jin knows that if Namjoon asks him out , he's going to say Yes , because why not? Namjoon is fun to be with and his company is comfortable. 


 

Jin is currently watching a drama movie while making his presentation for the kids at the daycare his working at, then he felt his phone vibrated and to see that namjoon texted him.

"Hey Jin... am I disturbing you?"

"Not really, I'm making my presentation but i can take a break haha"

"mhmm, if i'm really not bothering you can i go there to your house, maybe we can drink. I just need someone who can... i dont know, give me an advice?"

"advice?? What happened?"

"today is me and my girlfriend's 3 months anniversary and she dumped me... maybe i dont need some advice, i just want your company :) "

As Jin got the message he felt a thick lump on his throat at reading the word "girlfriend" "anniversary " "dumped" . Namjoon doesnt deserved a girl like that.

Jin got scared that Namjoon is straight, that Namjoon will not going to see his feelings towards him. Maybe its time to move on...

But anyway, Jin replied to Namjoon that he can come over, he also sent his address to him.

 

After half an hour, Namjoon knocked on Jin's door with a box of cheese pizza and bottles of soju. Jin opened the door with a smile, 

"come in and let me help you with that" Jin get the bottles of soju as Namioon taking off his shoes.

"your apartment is nice"

"thanks. I'm living with my little brother but he is not here today, he went to his classmate's house to play overwatch all day, all night" Jin is setting up the living room, putting the bottles of soju on the floor but put a two bottles on the table for them. The movie that he is watching are still playing. 

"So what exactly happened to you and your ex?" He asked Namjoon after opening the bottles and giving one to the latter.

"uhh yeah, well I supposed to surprise her on the company we're interning because I reserved a restaurant for us to celebrate then I saw her happily walking with someone hand in hand... i havent saw that kind of smile when she was with me, then i thought maybe she doesn't love me at all" Namjoon was so gloomy , Jin cant see his dimples at all.

"did you really love her?"

"Ofcourse hyung!. She was my number 1 fan , she was so proud of me on everytime i win the battle, thats why i was so shock,mad and hurt that she was seeing someone else, but the twist on that... she is seeing my friend"

"whaaaaaaat??? Thats really rude. But what if she wanted to go back with you again, will you let her?"

" I don't know hyung... maybe no. I dont want to get hurt again" Namjoon take a gulp on his drink and looks at the movie.

Jin is gazing at Namjoon, he can see Namjoon's eyes are shining because of the tears. His eyes are so beautiful. But he will be there for Namjoon, he doesnt want to see Namjoon crying again.

 

---

Authors noooteee! 

I AM BACK FROM THE CAVE. I was procrastinating hahahaha. 

Please show some love towards this story. I want to see some comments even if it is good or bad. And i noticed that theres no namjin updates here in aff, thats why i updated so it will not be boring.

can you recommend me some namjin stories? On aff, wattpad or ao3 hahahaha.