011

I DARE YOU

Weeks quickly passed by , same thing went to them, no communication at all, Namjoon staying longer on the company. But these past few weeks Jin was having morning sickness, maybe he was sick because lack of eating, depression about their relationship.

 

"Hyung~~! Can I go there and eat breakfast with you? I'm getting worried because you're getting thin and unhealthy" Jimin's sweet voice was the first thing he heard this morning and somehow it made Jin happy.

Just few minutes there's a knock on the door, it was Jimin and Jin happily let the man entered the house but something was strange.

"is that coffee?" Jin asked as he closed the door.

"yep! your favorite coffee~"

Jin furrowed his brows and scrunched his nose from the smell " please throw it away. I hate the smell of it". Jimin was surprised "but hyung this is your favorite. Americano right?". Jin was about to complain but he felt something from his stomach that he rushed to the nearest sink and vomit. Jimim went to his hyung to rubbed his back, "are you okay hyung? sick?". Jin groaned and gargled a mouthwash, "i'm okay. don't worry, Chim". Jimin smiled then throws away their coffee, "how about we go to the hospital after we eat breakfast to know what's happening to you. I'm worried , Jin hyung". Jin sighed he knew that no matter he said No , Jimin will still nag him.

 

After they eat breakfast, Jin was changing his clothes while Jimin was busy on his phone. "So how are you and Joonie hyung?", Jin snorted "what do you think? nothing, I guess we became more distant to each other", Jimin sighed.


" Mr. Kim Seokjin, please go to Room. 303, I repeat, Mr. Kim Seokjin, please go to Room 303"

 

" are you nervous hyung?"

"no. not at all, I'm just depressed"

 

"Congratulations Mr. Kim, you are now a father, you're a 6weeks pregnant"

"hyung!!! congrats hyung!"

no! no this can't be happening. no

"how can I abort this?"

"what??? Hyung! what are you talking about?"

"this little monster inside me. I don't like him" Jin glared on the monitor.

"are you sure, Mr. Kim? we can process the abortion but you have to think this carefully, we're talking about life"

"can we still talk about the abortion?and also the ultrasounds pictures please?" Jimin smiled to the doctor, " Mr. Kim, I hope you will consider on taking care of your baby. I bet its going to be wonderful experience. Please keep this first picture of your baby and set is as an inspiration" The doctor smiled as she gave the picture to Jin.


"Now tell me why you said that you want to abort?" Jimin asked Jin, They're now on the park near the hospital, Jimin was so happy about the news but he couldn't understand why Jin acting like that.

"this little monster inside me was made by a monster"

"what are you talking about?'

"Namjoon me. I was so scared, he hurt me and guess what? he was drunk , he me , he compared himself to Yoongi, then the next morning he forgot everything. I almost wanted to throw my tea cup at him. I hate him"

"but who knows hyung, he might change when you tell him about the baby inside you. Show him the pictures! I think that maybe he's just really that busy at work you know?"

"I dont know , chim. I dont want to compare him to Yoongi but I am so happy that Yoongi are giving you love and attention. It's been so long since I felt that to Namjoon. I don't know what's happening to him rightnow because we dont talk to each other. I miss him but still angry on what he did to me. I dont even know whats going to be his reaction when Im going to tell him about the baby"

"awww hyungie~. dont pout. Im sure he's going to be happy and will change because you are now pregnant, you need someone to be with you all the time. Why dont you surprise visit him on the office?"

Jin smiled at Jimin, "only if you're going with me"

"okay, but I'll stay inside the car"

 


Holding tightly the picture, he went to the reception and asked for Namjoon's office. The receptionist told Jin that Namjoon was at the recreational area on the 5th floor.

Cheering himself that he can do it, going to talk with Namjoon about the baby and they will live happily ever after.

 

The recreational area was big , it has a few cozy rooms on it, he asked the staff about Namjoom and the staff happily guided him to the room. he opened the door slightly, he spotted Namjoon, his back was facing Jin and he can see that he was talking to some rappers as well. Jin was about to approached Namjoon, just few tables apart, he heard his name.

 

"how are you and Jin?" a guy with a lot of tattoos asked Namjoon, "we're not good"

oh so you're not densed as I thought, Namjoon

"good" Jin heard a voice from a girl but he couldn't see her. " when is he going to stop pestering us, joonie?"

joonie?

pestering? me? 

excuse meee???

" seul, babe--" that's Namjoon's voice, his joonie, calling "babe".... but that is also the same name as Joonie's ex....