Taehyung POV

The Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday 5.2.2014

Today is the day where I will see Jackson. Well since that day where I say I'll see him later I never went to his house but instead I just went to my home. 

I can't forgive him. How could he hurt bomi ? I gave him the trust and yet he broke my trust and hurt her. 

"hey bro , you are early today" how can he act normal after he has hurt bomi. I scoffed seeing him and glare at him. "hey why are you glaring at me ? It's scary okay". 

What ? He didn't know what he has done and now he asking me why I was glaring at him. " Wang Jackson you knew I like bomi and you said you want to date her. I gave up on her so you can be happy with her but now what ? You dumped her for youngji ? Are you stupid ?"  

"then you want me to cheated on her ?" "what do you mean by cheating ?" "look , V ah , I have dated youngji before bomi and I broke up" 

I guessed we were talking way too loud because everyone that were at the corridor were not looking at Jackson and I. 

"yah , Wang Jackson how could you date my own best friend ? Am I that easy for you ?" 

Oh bomi is here. How can I not notice that she was here. "and what youngji ? I never knew that you would date Jackson behind my back" 

"I'm sorry bom. I've try to reject him but he keep coming to me" 

What ? How could they hurt bomi. "whatever just don't follow me for a while. I need a time alone." great now she was running away from us. What the hell , her own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter