Kai POV

The Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday 13.2.2014

Okay so for these past days Jackson keep disturbing taehyung and even I didn't know because of what. Since the day where the three of us went on a date , Jackson has started to act weirdly. "WANG JACKSON !!! I'm warning you. Stop bothering me and what on earth do you want from me ?" 

oh no taehyung is mad. It's a bad sign for both of us "Jackson ah , whatever you are doing. I think it's better if you stop it" "what ? Stop. It's a big no-no. I have to continue my plan until the end"

What plan , are you stupid ? Taehyung were about to eat you alive and you still want to stick with your so called no-one except you know plan. 

"hey see you later. I have some plan to do" "go" "kay see you later" " I'm going okay , stop giving me cold stare" just go already wang Jackson. 

Finally the fool has gone , what time is it ? "10.10" huh ? Taehyung can read my mind ? "If you think I can read your mind , you're wrong. It's because you were looking at my watch" 

Ah , so it's explained how he knew that I was asking for the time. "wait 10.10 ! I'm late. Taehyung ah see you later. I need to meet krystal" 

Oh no , I'm late. For sure Krystal will mad at me because I was 10 minutes late. Run kai run !!! "Krystal ah mianhae , I'm late" wait isn't that Jackson and who is the girl beside him ? "bomi ?" "huh bomi ? Oh yeah it's bomi but why Jackson is with her ?" "I think it's better if we spy on them" 

We were looking for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter