Bomi POV

The Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday 14.2.2014

I was on my way to the gym since I had a training for my upcoming tournament. If you are curious about what sport do I play then let me tell you. I play futsal , archery , swimming and my fav sport is baseball. 

 Let me continue my story. As I was on my way to the gym Jackson once again meet me without me knowing him was there "Wang Jackson. I've told you yesterday don't meet me again" "but bomi ah I miss you"

What ? Miss me ? Are you kidding me ? "please don't be quiet. I miss your laugh , your smile , your eyes" "stop Jackson and please move aside you make me late for my training "

 I walk faster so I can left him behind but he keep chasing me and stood in front of me "bomi ah can't you just consider my apologies? " "I don't know Jackson. I just too lazy to start it over plus you have youngji now so please don't hurt her heart"

Yes Jackson is asking me to forgive him and he asked me to start going out with him once again but I didn't like to date my ex because sometimes ex is something that we want to forget the most. 

I always think that whoever date their exes again it's the same as reading a book that we has finished once again , plus I really didn't have any special feeling for him anymore. 

"Good job for today guys" "good job guys. See you tomorrow " Finally the training session has end it's time to go home. I was half way out of the school when someone called me. 

I turn my head to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter