Jackson POV

The Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday 3.2.2014

I don't know what to do. Is it right to like somebody else while I already had a girlfriend. Will she be mad at me ? Ugh what a fool am I of course she will mad at me when I dump her for her friend. 

I thought my friendly interaction with youngji is just like a friend but its not. I'm starting to feel something else whenever I see youngji and bomi. 

 "Wang Jackson why are you so deep in your thought ? Are you thinking about bomi ?"  "Hahahaha you're right. I was thinking about her"

Yeah I was thinking how should I react when I see her again this Monday. "uh screw you top. How could you hurt Krystal !!!" hey why are kai so mad at top ? Its not like top can hear him if he scold him here. 

"hey kai what happen to Krystal ?" "Well that guy used Krystal as his bet and now , he has dump Krystal. He made Krystal's life miserable "

Okay maybe I have made a big mistake. Maybe I shouldn't ask for a break up after her friend just broke up. What should I do. "Ahhhh !!!!" "why are you screaming ? You freaking me out. Is there something wrong ?" "yeah is there ? You know you can share it to us" 

Should I tell them or not ? Ughh why making a decision was so hard. 

"so what is it ?" "I ask for a break up at bomi because I didn't saw her more than a friend but I see youngji more than a friend" "yah , you bastard if you date her but only wanting to hurt her then let me love her"

Wait I never want to hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter