Taehyung POV

The Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday 10.2.2014

It has been 5 days since those drama happen and I'm getting fond to bomi. Today bomi asked me to go out with her and her friends. Huh how I wish I can go out with her alone. 

"ouh taehyung ah you're here ?" yes , I'm fetching her at her house "let's go. I think they already waiting for us" "sure let's go" 

"bom ah , where are we meeting them ?" "oh at the restaurant. Hmmmm....New york Paradise" 

Finally , after about an hour walking , we arrived at the restaurant. "oh bomi ah , we are over here" great there are also kai. "yah kai , what are you doing here ?"

"huh me ? Well I was planning to bring krystal to a date after this so maybe you can go on a double date ?" huh ? Double date ? With who ? All I see is bomi and youngji. How on earth we are going to have a double date ? 

Suddenly I heard a really annoying voice that I hate it so much "hey~ what's up guys ? Jackson is here " 

why must this creature appear now ? Doesn't he know that bomi was trying to avoid him. "what are you doing here ?" I ask him but glare at kai. Yes ! Right now I was totally pissed off "what ? Kai say we were going on a double date and he ask me to come. Chill bro no need to glare at me"

It was pin drop silence since jackson arrive and I kept glaring at jackson because how could he act all lovey dovey with youngji when bomi is just in front of him. 

"are you happy now wang Jackson ? You hurt her and now you act all lovey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter