Give It, Bro

Bro

    "Why are we here again?"

 

    "… Weren't we supposed to start our project?"

 

    "Oh yeah. That thing."

 

    They finally realize their purpose there but a few minutes later and they find themselves playing SF.

 

    "Hey, I'm your partner, stupid! You shouldn't shoot me!" Jihoon screams.

 

    "I get it, sorry! Just stop kicking me!" Seungcheol screams back as he swerved Jihoon's foot dangling on the edge of the bed. Why did he even sit on the floor when he could sit beside Jihoon on the bed, damn it.

 

    It was an hour later, showing that it was already half past three when the two get anxious, having not accomplished even one topic in their project.

 

    "We should really start our project," Seungcheol mumbles while furiously pressing on the console.

 

    "Yeah," Jihoon agrees while assisting Seungcheol.

 

    The room blares with the sound of guns shooting aimlessly when they suddenly hear a knock.

 

    "Do you guys wanna eat someth-wait, aren't you supposed to be doing your project?" Seungcheol's sister asks while opening the door.

 

    Seungcheol pauses the game. The two of them looking at Seungcheol's sister before they look at each other.

 

    "We just finished it a while ago so we're playing," the two men say the lie in sync.

 

    "Oh, okay good. So, d'you wanna eat anything? Mum's asking."

 

    "Nah, we're goo-"

 

    "Yeah. Grab us some chips, 'kay?" Seungcheol cuts Jihoon.

    

    Getting it, she closes the door and goes back down to retrieve their food.

 

    "You didn't have to slap my knee, dumb ." Jihoon sneers before throwing his console on the floor, barely hitting Seungcheol's thigh.

 

    Seungcheol only chuckles at the younger's pettiness. He shuts the television off and climbs his bed as he sits beside Jihoon. The two of them beside each other, backs against the wall, legs stretched before them.

 

    "So…"

 

    "… So…"

 

    "Wanna do the project?" Jihoon asks while hugging one of Seungcheol's pillow tightly.

 

    Seungcheol only purses his lips before shrugging, "nah." And without waiting for a second, Seungcheol tries to snatch his pillow away from the younger's arms only to grunt frustratedly when Jihoon tightens his hold around it.

 

    Wanting to get his pillow, Seungcheol grabs an end and pulls on it again, face now contorted in competitiveness. "ing. Give it. To. Me. You ."

 

    "You have other pillows there. Get that," Jihoon hisses, foot now kicking Seungcheol's sides as the elder was slowly nearing him every time they push and pulled.

 

    The two, in heat of their petty argument, doesn't notice Seungcheol's sister coming in with the bags of chips in hand as she gets surprised.

 

    She drops the bags near the door and instantly shuts it before running down while screaming at the top of her lungs. "Ma! Pa! Seungcheol oppa's gay!"

 

    Her mother and father not getting what she said. The two oblivious of how their daughter saw Seungcheol straddling Jihoon, their son furiously (unconsciously) grinding on top of Jihoon as the two fought for the innocent pillow.

 

    "Honey, teasing your brother is bad."

 

    "I knew it."

 

    "Honey, our son is not gay."

 

    "But have you seen Seungcheol's ?"

 

    "Whatever. Just let him be."

 

    The three of the Choi family oblivious of how Seungcheol and Jihoon's ruckus turned into a game of wrestling.

 

    No innuendo intended.

 

    And the two didn't get to start their project but they did get to do an impromptu sleep over.