Why so Serious?

With you, I will be Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mind your own business!" Jiyong snapped at the poor innocent panda. "You're always getting in my way and it's so f***ing annoying!"

"But Hyung," Seungri's eyes watered, his lips trembled, but his body stayed in the same place. "I just wanted to help!"

"Don't help me ever again! You're no help at all!" Jiyong snarled and rushed out with his phone to his ear. "Hello?"

Poor Seungri sat on the floor, pouting and his arms crossed. "Oppa doesn't love me," he mindlessly said as he crawled around the floor. "Oppa...I miss him."

Seungri crawled to the TV and turned it on, flipping through the channels until he reached his favorite one. Pororo.

"Ahhh! Fly penguin! Fly!" Seungri cackled, talking to the TV. "You're so stupid! Penguins can't fly!" He started giggling but then felt warm tears flowing out of his eyes.

He crawled forward to the blue penguin on the screen and touched his helmet, "Don't give up on your dream. No matter how high it seems."

Naturally, seeing your boyfriend crying and touching a talking Korean penguin that somehow lives with a polar bear, is very disturbing for Jiyong. Therefore, the calls to the mental hospital started.

 

"You alright Seungri?" Jiyong called out to his sulking boyfriend sitting on the hospital bed. He couldn't help but 'aww' at the cuteness that greeted him. Seungri was pouting, his lips so cutely peeking out and it contrasted adorably with his furrowed eyebrows and his crossed arms.

Jiyong neared him and handed him a small box. "What is this?" Seungri held the bright neon pink box at an arm's length away with a look of contempt on his face.

Jiyong's previous smile disappeared slightly before it reformed again along with a small giggle. "Look inside."

Seungri growled and contemplated to open the box or not. It was pretty heavy so it could be something either useful or useless (like clothes).

"Come on," Jiyong urged. "Open it up."

Seungri narrowed his eyes dangerously before ripping it open and...

PLOP!

A Pororo doll fell out along with the polar bear and the small eyed fox.

Bewildered, Seungri glanced up at the grinning Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter