Trust Me Part 2

With you, I will be Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then, I shall take my leave," Mino bowed deeply before starting toward the door. But before he reached the door, he turned around to look at Jinwoo, who was still standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. 

"I do not want to kill a Kim for any reason," Mino threatened. "So, if you, Jinwoo-shi, want to survive and get out of his hellhole, follow me." Jinwoo looked at Mino with slight surprise in his eyes. 

"You are not angry for losing your brother?" he asked in a low voice. "I am a stranger. A ," he winced at his own words. Mino looked passively back at him. "Yet you are willing to give me a choice whether to stay in this place or not? Does your brother mean nothing to do? Losing money, I might be able to understand because I also do have an abundance of money, but family is not something I shall tolerate. Either take your brother with you and bring more money to Seungri or not have me at all." 

JInwoo finished his tiny speech with a cracked voice, but gazed into Mino's eyes without fear. He knew what his consequences were, Seungri mused thoughtfully, yet he took his chances. 

MIno cracked his knuckles and pulled his phone out. "Mr. Yang. Yes, this is a Kim we are talking about. No, the 4 million we had will not be able to cover the cost. My brother was offered, but he refused. Yes sir." 

Mino looked at Seungri, who was tapping his watch wistfully. "If I give you 6 million, would that suffice?" Seungri nodded with sudden jerks and stole a look at JIyong. 

Jiyong had not moved from his spot since he introduced himself to Seungri and his bowed head sunk even farther. Mino noticed Seungri gaze, and followed it, also leading to the same scene as Seungri. 

"Are you a beggar? Move your head up! Pathetic little oaf, he shouldn't even be given a chance to live." Mino glanced furiously at Jiyong, who bowed his head even further down. "We're spending 2 million won on your scrawny just beause Kim requested it so! It is because of Kim's request that led you to not being sold to Seungri." 

Seungri's eyes twitched. Tick. 

Jiyong straightened his back proudly and lifted his head. "My apologies brother. I shall stay here, disobeying nobel Kim's request, and continue to entertain Seungri. I do not deserve to cost 2 million to the family." He tilted his head in apology to Jinwoo. "Noble words you have said Mr. Kim. I do appreciate the gesture, yet I cannot cost so much for my family. You are a valuable addition, and I am not. It is merely giving trash away for gold. I shall stay against your wishes Mr. Kim." 

Jiyong turned to Mino and bowed deeply. "This act shall be my last help to the Song family. I have not been able to meet the expectations you always wanted brother, and I apologize for that. Save 2 million won and go. I feel that Seungri's watch will not hold back much longer." 

Mino's eyes opened wide and Seungri swore mentally. "Go we must. Stand up Kim!" He yanked Jinwoo, who had sat back down due to the pressure and fear, and headed out the door. "Farewell brother." 

Jiyong nodded silently, and Seungri chuckled darkly. Tick. 

"I believe I haven't introduced myself well," Jiyong cleared his throat and stood even straighter, so that he was almost as tall as Seungri. "Kwon Jiyong. Stepbrother of Song Mino. Trained for two years before I joined the family." 

"Which means," Seungri ticked an eyebrow. Tick. "What age did you start training?" 

"Since I was seven years old," Jiyong replied quickly, with no hesitation. Tick. 

Seungri whistled and clapped slowly, looking Jiyong up and down with an impressed look on his face. Jiyong took the non verbal compliment gratefully, a small but sure smile gracing his face. 

"Where did you train before you joined the Song family?" Seungri asked impassively. Jiyong stole a look at the watch on his wrist. Tick. 

"YG. He gave me up so I could join the Song family," Jiyong answered naturally, as if he hadn't seen Seungri's watch blink three times in code. 

Seungri fell silent, and Jiyong followed suit. "Did your stepsister marry anyone recently?" He asked out of the blue. Jiyong nodded, answering and satisfying Seungri.

"She is quite beautiful, Song Hye Kyo. She chose a good husband. Song Joongki is a fine man, a good actor and an amazing boss underground. They'll strive beautifully in the future." 

Jiyong's eyes twitched and looked at Seungri's watch once more. Tick. "What do you want with her? She hasn't done anything."

Seungri hummed, the vibrations in his throat tickling his mouth. "Revenge." 

Jiyong swallowed thickly, his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. "Revenge for what? She hasn't done anything to you! She doesn't even know about the Lee family." 

Seungri chuckled darkly. He pulled Jiyong's chin up toward him, revelling in the flinch that Jiyong outwardly showed. "No, she hasn't done anything yet. But you have Jiyong. Or should I say," Seungri paused, "Gdragon?" 

Jiyong obviously paled, his already pale and clammy face even paler. His breathing quickened, Seungri noticed, and his body trembled slightly. But when Jiyong met Seungri's eyes, he knew that this was not typical scared behavior. Tick. 

"You still remember?" Jiyong whispered, his lips barely moving. "I would have thought you had forgotten."  

Tick. 

"Of course I remember. Gdragon is a part of my life as much as BIGBANG was." Seungri walked away from Jiyong, not wanting to see his face after mentioning their previous group. It was heartbreaking just to remember the memories, but in order to break Jiyong, he had to break a little bit of himself too.

"You never cared about me, or BIGBANG, you just wanted to get something better out of it. And I suppose you did, crawling back to your father and finding out that he remarried, only to name Mino the legitmate heir and not you." 

Jiyong didn't make a noise, but Seungri could hear tiny little breaths coming out of him. Perfect. 

Tick. 

"Now you're only a side kick, hiding from the public, even faking your own death. The leader of BIGBANG, gone and now a little whimsy boy used for pleasure. What a ." 

His harsh words did seem a bit too harsh, but Jiyong deserved it. He left BIGBANG at their peak, when they were the most vulnerable to attacks from other people. Jiyong, or Gdragon, never mentioned being nervous or disbanding the group. 

Seungri had been the most heartbroken, his feeble heart at the time not being able to take more disappointments. His mother, a fine woman with heart disease, had died eight years previous, leaving a 15 year old Seungri to his abusive father. His father drank every day, smoked everyday, and brought a new woman every other night, and showed off his hickeys to Seungri in the morning as if he had to prove something. That moment of his life was the hardest, because Seungri was trying to figure out his uality that year. His best friend had confessed to him but when Seungri refused to understand the sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter