How can you?

With you, I will be Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri," Jiyong murmured into his boyfriend's ear. "Seungri, I need to talk to you." His lazy fiancee woke up with heavy lidded eyes and a raspy voice.

"What do you need babe?" Seungri asked with a heavy yawn before and after his sentence. "I'm sleepy. Make it quick."

Jiyong quirked his lips up into smile, "This won't be quick though."

"Why?" Seungri whined, trying to put his head underneath his comfy pillow. "I'm tired!"

"Okay," Jiyong slipped off the bed. "But you'll miss the snow."

 

"Oppa," Seungri stomped his feet, trying to get his boyfriend's attention. "I'm cold!" They were outside of their little cottage, the first snow of the year swirling around them, creating a mystical atmosphere.

"You are?" Jiyong hurried over to Seungri to see if his beloved one was alright, but was soon met with ice cold snow. "Hey! Yah! I thought we made a truce about snowball fights!"

Seungri quickly ran away, his reddened face bright with cheeriness, quite opposite of what it was when he was in bed. "Snowball fights are to fight not to have stupid truces and write them on contracts!" He quickly turned around to stick his tongue out to his furious boyfriend.

"Ri, did you forget the reason why we made a truce in the beginning?" Jiyong stooped down to gather some snow into a ball.

Seungri shrugged, it didn't matter to him. "I don't know. I forgot I guess. Why did we make a truce in the beginning?"

Jiyong took a few steps back, raising his arm to throw the snowball, his smile brighter and whiter than the surrounding snow. "Because I'm too good."

BAM!

"Oppa! You got me covered in snow!" Seungri wailed, his entire head covered in snow, giving him a look of a snowman. 

"So?" Jiyong cheerfully laughed and quickly ran off in the opposite direction of Seungri. "You sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter