Punishment

Forbidden Lovers

Sungmin was shaking as he sat on his bed, thinking about what he just did. "I thought I was doing better..." He whimpered softly, nearly tearing up. This outfit was too plain for him. "I don't like this, I don't like this," he repeated, almost as if it was a chant. He wanted his bunny suit back... It would make him feel a lot better. But, he had failed to be a good boy, so his outfit had to be taken away from him sadly. He wanted to steal it back but he knew he couldn't do so. He deserved this punishment. 

"Why do I do things like this Mr. Bunny?" He whispered softly to his bunny doll. He had to sacrifice eating today to get revenge on himself. "I have those urges and I can't control them..."

He hung his head as he started to fall asleep in the fetal position.

~~~

Kyuhyun took a stroll around the assylum, watching other patients with curious eyes. 'This is too curious... Some of these people are just... insane...' His heart was throbbing quite oddly when he suddenly thought of Sungmin. 

'You are just fooling yourself Kyuhyun,' whispered Kyu darkly.

'Why do you toy with me like this Kyu!? I hate you so much! Please just stay away from him! I'm begging you!' Kyuhyun begged mentally. He started walking to his room fast, hoping he'd make it in time to his room before...

'This is your eternal punishment,' purred Kyu as he took control. His eyes turned black and a devilish smile came to his perfect lips. "Time to find my little playtoy."

He walked around, looking left and right. "Now... what was his room number again... 130.... 132?" He questioned to himself. He found Room 132 and stared at the door, then knocked. Doing his best Kyuhyun imitation - he was Kyuhyun anyway so it was flawless - he knocked and cautioned, "Sungmin? Are you in here?"

~~~

Sungmin woke from the unexpected knocking on his door. "Ne...? Who's there?" He got up groggily, rubbing his eyes while still holding his bunny in his armpit. He was so adorable when just waking. He was just like a baby who woke from their sleep - minus the crying and such...

He opened his door and saw Kyuhyun. He froze. "K-kyuhyun-ah... What are you doing here?" His eyes were wide like a deer before they get hit by a car. He held his bunny close to him, the top of its head covering his mouth. 'I will protect my mouth from this fiend! Goes around almost-kissing me and expects me to like it... Babo!' He mentally stuck his tongue out at Kyuhyun who stood before him.

~~~

Kyu chuckled a little bit. "I was wondering if you were ok. I heard about the incident and wanted to see if you're feeling any better." 'His suit is gone... I wonder if THEY took it away. I actually liked it... Shame...'

'Don't do this Kyu... I'm serious... I... I'll kill the both of us!' he declared with a small shake in his voice.

'You wouldn't DARE. You have too much to live for, like this little bunny here,' snapped Kyu. He was going to win this war... He was going to win control over this body whether Kyuhyun liked it or not.

~~~

Sungmin watched him curiously. "I... I'm fine... My hands are still bandaged, but I'm fine. Why do you care?" He questioned defensively. He wasn't going to fall for his tricks! But... the more he looked at Kyuhyun's face, the more he felt afraid. His aura... it wasn't right. Well, the whole assylum had a bad aura to it, but Kyuhyun's aura was just PURE darkness. It was as if Satan himself was before him. He quivered in fear, but yet found himself anticipating Kyuhyun's actions and responses. He wanted to get to know Kyuhyun - no matter how many times he tried to deny it.

~~~

Kyu smiled softly. "Because I want to get to know you a little more Sungmin hyung~" He wanted to know him, but not for the normal reasons. This was purely for torture; torture for Kyuhyun who was fighting with all his might to be back in control. "But, what happened to your cute bunny suit? Did something happen to it?" It really was a shame that his suit was gone, but loses are loses.

~~~

"Yeah... they took it away from me because of the incident... Don't you have someplace to be?" Sungmin didn't want to seem rude, but he was getting bad vibes from Kyuhyun's whole body. But considering that, he could literally feel Kyuhyun's body heat since he had gotten a little too close to him for comfort. His head was swimming with thoughts once again. 'What's going to happen? I'm so confused... someone help me...'

~~~

Kyu leaned in for a kiss right then. "I do and that place belongs in your room."

Kyuhyun came back at the last moment, his lips touching Sungmin's as he moved away the bunny. A burst of bliss abrupted from him as he kept kissing him. He couldn't seem to pull back. It was as if gravity was pushing him and keeping his lips against Sungmin's. Not to mention, the kiss was HOT and ier than hell. His body was heating up. He needed to get away or SOMETHING. He didn't want this kind of relationship... Not now at least...

~~~

Sungmin gasped when Kyuhyun's lips touched his. Immedietly, he closed his eyes and unconciously leaned into him. This sensation... Was amazing. There were truly no words to describe it as he leaned into Kyuhyun, the bunny on the floor, forgotten. He let out a small groan as he bit Kyuhyun's lip gently. The sensation of heat ran throughout his whole body as both of their mouthes parted. Each of them were panting a little.

~~~

Kyuhyun finally found the control he desperately needed. He pulled back and looked away from Sungmin. He had to escape... to hide... He felt humiliated. He lost a lot of his innocence in just that ONE kiss.... He walked off, hugging himself. 'I can't do this... I don't love him. I don't love him. I'm NOT gay...' He was only denying himself, but that was what he needed. He needed some sort of reality on his side. Some sane part of him... He ended up in his room, curled up on his bed.

~~~

Sungmin was stunned, watching Kyuhyun walk away. "He... Kiss... What...?" He was so confused. He slowly came back to reality, picked his bunny up, then held it in his arms, head hanging. 'I... I enjoyed it... I must have feelings for him... I must!' He kept saying to himself this mantra as he closed the door and sat on his bed, refusing meals the rest of that day...

 

 

 

Guess who's back??? :D I need to work on this story more. It's nice to keep this slow instead of them having in the first episode :O Plus, Kyu keept denying this connection between them! Will he accept his true feelings? Will Kyu take over? Find out next time~! By the way, is this amount good enough for you readers?? ^^