The Meeting

Forbidden Lovers

Kyuhyun walked inside the assylum, looking around curiously. His calm personality was out right now while the rest of his personalities tried to fight for who would take control next. He was constantly being tortured by these voices. He only wished to have them gone, but he couldn't fight them. Kyu was his evil side, which was out very often. The only reason he wasn't out was because he was tired and currently sleeping in his soul. The voices, well personalities, talked to him as he walked with the guards in a full body restrainment. The voices kept telling him to try and fight, to throw a tantrum... To do terrible things. He couldn't do it, not while he was Calm Kyuhyun. Each of his personalities had names. All he knew was that there was Evil Kyu and Calm Kyuhyun. He suddenly felt eyes on him and he turned his head and saw Sungmin stare at him. He tried to manage a smile, but it came out to look like an evil smirk. He looked away, ashamed, then arrived at his room where he would sleep. He would be by himself because of his Personality disorder. 

~~~

Sungmin sat in the group meeting circle, hugging himself lightly and looking around the room for all the disorderliness. He was continually being asked questions about what he feared the most and that only just gave him a little more anxiety. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a boy being dragged into the facility. His dark hair and eyes made him seem more mysterious and intriguing. He himself had black hair, but he always hated how it looked. It usually took him an hour to make it look like what he imagined. He saw the restrainments and almost flinched back. 'How dangerous is he?' He thought wearily. He hadn't gotten much sleep lately... Suddenly, the boy looked back at him and stared for a second. His cheeks turned a dark red as he kept eye contact with him. Suddenly, the man seemed to smirk, then looked away and walked away. Sungmin looked down, kind of scared now from the smile the man gave him. Even his pink bunny outfit couldn't help him be cheerful like it usually did. He went back to listening to the conversation at the group meeting...

 

 

Sorry for the short beginning ^_^". I just needed to introduce the characters. I will attempt a chapter maybe once every two days!