Chapter 3.

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Sunday

Today is their wedding ... Jeongyeon was in his house and he was wearing his suit.

 

He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed.

“Come on Jeongyeon, you can do it!” he said.

His secretary came into the room and looked at him.

“Please stop, don’t.“ Jeongyeon said because his secretary was about to cry ... people call him Kim

He came closer and hugged Jeongyeon.

“I am so proud of you and happy for you.”

“Hyung , you know that it won’t last long.”

“Who knows?”

“No I am sure, she’s so cold towards me.” *sigh*

*knock knock knock*

“Oh Mina-ssi” he said and smiled at her, she is a nurse in his hospital and they are very close.

She looked at him and yelped since she has a crush on him ... he is her ideal-type but he never showed her any affection.

“How do I look?” he said and turned around

“Handsome” she said and smiled.

 

Meanwhile

Momo was waiting in the waiting room of the church.

She was sitting on the couch and holding the white bouquet.

Sana her friend and her girlfriend Dahyun were with her while people were coming to congratulate her … then a girl came in but they don’t know who she was.

 

Sana and Dahyun left at the same time.

“Excuse me, do I know you?” Momo asked the mysterious girl.

“No you don’t, but jeongyeon does.”

“Are you his sister?”

She shook her head “I’m Nayeon, his EX girlfriend…”

“oh …”

“If I was you I won’t say yes.”

“Excuse me?”

“You won’t be able to handle him.. he will turn your life into hell.”

Momo yelped

“I am trying to be a nice person, and I am telling you … don’t get married to him you will regret it.” Nayeon said and left the room.

 

Momo’s POV

“What the ?! What is she talking about?” I said ... I looked at myself in the mirror and yelped “Should I do what she told me to?”

“MOMO NOW! “ Sana yelled

 

It was time for me to walk the aisle ... I yelped and got up

 

I linked my arm with my dad’s and he patted my hand. He looked at me proudly and I smiled at him.

The door of the church opened and Jeongyeon was standing at the end of the aisle next to the priest ... Everyone waw looking at me …Oh how I wished my mom was there too ... While I was walking towards Jeongyeon, I was thinking about what that girl Nayeon said …

 

We arrived in front of him and he offered me his hand ... I held it and he shook hands with my dad and my dad hugged me and left us.

 

We turned around and stood in front of the priest.. he talked and talked …

“Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?”

“we do” … we said .. even though both of us felt nothing from what he said.

“Jeongyeon ,please repeat after me ...

I Jeongyeon, promise to love and support you Momo and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed.”

Jeongyeon repeated what he said and he placed the ring into my left ring finger

“Momo, please repeat after me ...

I Momo, promise to love and support you Jeongyeon and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed.”

I repeated what he said and placed the ring into his left ring finger

“Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

 

I yelped and turned around facing him .. he looked directly in my eyes .. it’s my first time seeing him that close and he has beautiful sad eyes ... I couldn’t step back or say no..

“Kiss Kiss Kiss” everyone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter