Chapter 2.

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

I woke up at 12 PM as usual. I drank my Nescafe while sitting on the balcony, looking at Seoul ... I love this city so much. It makes me calm looking at Han River and the buildings.
At 1 PM I wore a short white dress and left to meet that guy Jeongyeon … I am still mad that he left me alone in the restaurant the other day.

I went to the private room and waited for him … How can a guy make a girl wait? He needs to learn some manners. 

After few minutes the guy that was with him yesterday came in. He bowed to me 
“Mr. Jeongyeon can’t come in today, we apologize for the inconvenience ... you may leave whenever you want, ma’am” he said politely. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL ? He can’t come???? I dislike him even more!

“Oh okay, I’m about leave anyway … I have a busy schedule today.” I said nonchalantly and got up.

I was driving fast to my house, I am not in the mood to meet anyone …
“I AM NOT HUNGRY AND DON’T BOTHER ME!” I yelled at the maid and went upstairs to my room.

I threw my bag on the floor and I started to walk back and forth.
“WHO DOES HE THINKS HE IS?!? I dated an idol before and he used to drop everything he’s doing for me … And that doctor can’t meet me because he is busy! What the hell!!” I said to myself.

Eventually, I was able to calm myself down. I changed into a short red shorts and white tank top. I was sitting on the bed talking to Sana on the phone.
After few minutes I slept again … I love sleeping haha …

It was 6 PM. I was scrolling through my phone when the maid came in … “I TOLD YOU I AM NOT HUNGRYYY!” 
“Ma’am, there is a guy who’s looking for you, he is waiting by the door.” 
“Who?” 
“Yoo Jeongyeon” 
“WHAT?” I jumped from the bed 
“Umm … tell him I’m sleeping.” 
She bowed and left, I smirked ... I will make him suffer and make him wait like how he made me wait. 

The maid went to Jeongyeon
“Sorry, she is sleeping.” She said, then bowed.
He rubbed his ear and bowed back.
“Oh Jeongyeon!” her dad said.
“Oh annyeonghasaeyo” he bowed.
“Haha no no please don’t bow … So what brings you here?” 
“I wanted to see Momo because I couldn’t go to our meeting earlier ... but she’s already asleep.” 
“Oh okay you should come in then.” 


They came in and he sat on the edge of couch holding his hands nervously, while her dad went to his office to grab some paperwork for the upcoming wedding. And then he asked the maid to call Momo.

I was on my bed, when the maid told me that my dad is waiting for me downstairs so I went to him ... but then I saw that Jeongyeon was also there! 
He was wearing a nerdy plaid shirt and tight beige pants ... he has a weird fashion style! Yesterday he was wearing an expensive suit and now this ... and I can see his round specs in his pocket ... His hair is a bit messy and it’s covering his forehead ... 
I bowed to him and hugged my dad. 
“You were sleeping?” my dad asked and I nodded.
“Since you two are here, both of you should sit next to each other … and Hirai Momo! Cover your legs!” my dad said.
I rolled my eyes and sat next to Jeongyeon … he grabbed a couch pillow and placed it on my lap…
“It’s a bit cold.” he said. 
I removed the pillow and he looked a bit annoyed ... that’s what I wanted 
to see … I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter