The End.

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

"Come on Chaeyoung, Crying won't help." I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped my tears. After fixing myself, I decided to go to my office and looked over some files. I couldn't concentrate, so I decided to go to Seojun's room. 

I was on my way to his room, when Jb appeared in front of me.

"Hey. Can we have a talk?" He asked

"What's there to talk about?"

"It's about Seojun's condition. You want to protect him and Mina, right?" 

He's right. I love Mina and Seojun. They're like a family to me. I've grown to love Seojun like he is my own son. I would do anything just to make them happy.

"Alright. We should talk at the rooftop."

He agreed. We got to the rooftop. The atmosphere was filled silence. He finally started to talk.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, I need you to go away. I can see from Mina's eyes that she still loves you, but I won't let that happen. I want you to stop talking to her. Or else...I won't give him my bone marrow."

"Are you ing kidding me?! HE'S YOUR OWN ING SON? You have the heart to do that!" I clenched my fist.

"I don't know him that well. All I know is that I want Mina back. If you want to save him, then you need to let go of Mina."

You ing bastard. My whole body was shaking from anger. I bit my to stop me from crying.

"Well, you don't need to leave now Chaeyoung-ssi. You can stay until Seojun gets the surgery. But after that, you need to stay away from us. You need to promise that."

I nodded.

He turned around and left. 

I froze on my spot. I love them both more than anything, but Seojun needs this surgery. I can't let him suffer. 


After a few minutes, I left the rooftop and went to check on Seojun.

For a moment, I stood outside his room staring at him as he sleeps peacefully. I slowly opened the glass door and entered his. I tried to stay quiet while closing the door, but it was no use because Seojun was already awake.

"Chaeyoung noona?" He said cutely while yawning.

"Ah, sorry Seojun-ah. Did I wake you up? You should rest some more. I'm just here to check on your status." I walked towards him and he was smiling at me.

"It's okay noona. I'm just a light sleeper." He said and giggled. He flashed me his biggest smile as ruffled his hair.

He is so cute with his gummy smile. He is just like his mother. 

"Hey Seojun-ah. There's this new ice cream place, right beside our hospital." 

"Really noona?! Can we go, please?"

"We can go. As long as you promise to be brave during your surgery."

"I promise noona."

"Do you also promise to protect your mom."

"Yes noona." He said

"Okay. Let's go." I called one of the nurse to bring in a wheelchair.

"Noona, I don't want to get on that. I want to walk beside you and hold your hand."

"But you're gonna get tired Seujon-ah. I can't let that happen."

"It's okay noona. I can do it. I'm strong just like omma." 

"Okay."


We went to our hospital park. I found a bench where we can sit. I signaled one of the security guard to watch him, while I went to buy us some ice cream.

I got back and he was sitting there quietly. I sat beside him and gave him his ice cream. There was a moment of silence and it was peaceful. I just wish we can share this moment with Mina.

"Hey noona."

"Mmm."

"Thank you for everything."

"It's nothing Seojun-ah. I will do anything for you and your mom."

"I heard from mommy that I will get better soon. That means we can all go home together." He said cutely while he was eating his ice cream.

I just nodded.

I'm sorry Seojun. We won't. I'm not allowed to be in your life anymore.

"We should go back soon before your mommy looks for you."

"Nae noona."

I waited for him to stand up and hold my hand, but he just sat there. 

"Noona, can I have you as my second mommy?"

I yelped. But before I could answer him, Mina came up to us. I don't think she heard our conversation. So I just nodded and smiled at him. He offered his pinky. 

"Yagsog." We said in unison.

I bowed at Mina and left them alone.


I don't think I can keep my promise... then I left to my house .. tomorrow is the surgery , I took a shower , ate and slept .

 

Third person’s POV

The ambulance came and took jeongyeon to the hospital

“please save him please dr-nim” momo was begging the dr.

Mina saw them and covered when she saw jeongyeon full in blood

“where is the chaeyoung?” momo asked while her tears couldn’t stop falling over her face

“it’s okay we are here” the dr. said and they took jeongyeon to surgery room

Mina sat next to momo and held her hand

Kim ,momo’s dad and jeongyeon’s dad came and few hours passed

“what happened to his dad kim?” momo asked

“her is arrested now”

“can you take me to meet him?”

“momo but-“ her dad said

“please dad , I want to ask him few things”

Her dad nodded and he took her , while kim stayed in the hospital with jeongyeon’s mom

 

Momo was sat next to her dad in the car … she was so calm and depressed

“momo-ya “

“dad I don’t want to talk please!”

They arrived and they agreed for her to meet him

She entered the room , he was sitting behind a table

He looked at her then at the floor , she sat in front of him

“you grew up well jana I know you are here to know everything … you and jeongyeon knew each other since a long time .. but you changed a lot I didn’t know you when I saw you … yes I did a bad thing and hired someone to kill your parents … your dad cheated on your mom mom with my wife … I was so hurt and so mad … I regret it … I am sorry .. because of me you became orphan … and now my son is between death and life because of me … god I punishing me ..” he said and cried … he feel regret now

 

She was crying the whole time.. she came out of the room her dad was waiting her ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter