Chapter 4.

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at 8 AM … it’s been years since I woke up at this time and the reason is Jeongyeon *sigh* he was standing in front of the mirror trying to tie his necktie … he was looking at it like a kid with his lips parted and he really can’t understand it.

He then noticed me staring at him.

“Did I wake you up?” He asked and he bowed his head.

I sighed and got up but he looked away … I usually sleep with a top and shorts and no bra.

He looked at the wall and yelped.

“You’re a dr. that wear suit every day and you don’t know how to tie your necktie,” I said while tying his neck tie.

“Kim used to live with me and he used to do it for me,“

I looked at him with my mouth open.

“NO NO it’s not what you think!!! No no!“

‘He is gay.. yup I knew it’

“He is a good friend. I’ve known him for 7 years now and-”

“I didn’t ask you,” I said as I sat on my bed going… back to sleep…

“Thank you for the neck tie … sleep tight … and oh! Because of my job maybe I won’t come home or-,”

“DID I ING ASKED?” I yelled at him... I hate it when someone talk to me in the morning!

He bowed his head and left... finally.

I slept again and woke up at 3 PM.

I went to the living room… he likes technology...

He has that thing that’s called Play station? And many things like it... and speakers and he likes to read... especially mysterious type of book...

I yawned and went to the kitchen... it looks like he like to cook also! There are many groceries and side dishes.

I ate some and then went to the living room... I can’t party. I can’t meet my friends *sigh*...

 

Few days passed and he has come home.

I was sitting in the living room after I went shopping with Sana and Dahyun.

Then suddenly he came in... he was in the same suit but it was a bit messy.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” he said and sat on the couch in front of me.

“Annyeong!” I said.

“Sorry for not coming home for a few days, something urgent happened.”

“I don’t actually care.”

“Why are you this cold towards me?”

“I don’t like you, and you’re gay.”

He closed his eyes and got up without saying a word and he went to his office.

 

“Marriage man!” I said and went to my room… I threw myself on the bed and called a friend... then I slept.

 

 

I woke up early… I decided to go on a vacation with my guy friend I was packing my bags and it’s almost over.

Our flight is at 4 PM. I left the bag in my room, I was sitting in the living room and Jeongyeon came.

“Anyeong,” he said and sat on the couch.

“Anyeong,” I replied.

“Momo-ssi tomorrow there is a huge party for the DRs, and since you are my wife *he touched his nape* we have to go together, there will be red carpet also.”

I looked at him and smirked “I am going to Spain today. Sorry.”

“WHAT? Why?”

“Why? It’s vacation with a friend … A GUY friend.”

“Why didn’t you tell me before? Am I a shadow to you Momo??? “ He said in an angry tone! And he said my name without miss or –ssi!

“Well you left me alone for few days also, want me to remind you?”

“I left for a private reason.”

I crossed my arms “And I am leaving for personal reason because I am bored and I’m sick of you!”

He gritted on his teeth and his face turned red.

I got up and went to my room and took the bag.

 

I called a taxi and left... Jeongyeon was watching me leaving but I didn’t care.

I sat in the backseat... I looked at my left hand... I am not wearing my ring .. but Jeongyeon wears It… I took a deep brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter