Chap 4

Who am I to you?

 

That afternoon, Amber's friends come to visit her.

“Donghae oppa isn't it?” Donghae almost chocked when he heard Amber called him 'oppa'.

“What?” Amber asked curiously.

“Nothing, unnie. Yes, his name is Donghae.” Krystal can't help but chuckled.

“You're not my twin right?”

“No, we aren't twins. We had confirmed it with a DNA test few years back, remember?” Donghae joked.

“Really?”

Jessica slapped his shoulder for that.

“Hon, just ignored him. He might look like you but you guys aren't even blood related okay?”

“Arasso, unnie.”

“And Jonghyun oppa, why do you look like a dinosaur?” The question takes Jonghyun off guard.

“Well, I don't know. I was born with this face.” Jonghyun casually answered.

Aish, this kid! Is she really lost her memory or what!?

“But isn't he one handsome dinosaur, unnie?” Luna back up her boyfriend.

“Hmm... I guess so.” Amber then shift her vision to another person.

“Is Minho oppa always this quiet?”

“I guess he is. But once you gotta know him, you'll realize that he is a nice person.” Key answered.

“Unnie, look what I bought for you! Your favorite snack, chocolate!” Sulli suddenly jump onto Amber's bed and sit next to her.

 

One day, Sulli is laying with Amber in the bed while Key is buying some hot drinks for them.

“Sulli?”

“Yes, unnie.”

“Is Key oppa really just a friend?”

“Why are you asking like that, unnie?”

“It's just that I notice he take good care of me more than a friend should.”

“Well, I think he had some kind of crush towards you then.” Sulli partially lie.

“But we can't really blame him right? After all, my unnie is the nicest and prettiest of all!”

Sulli and Amber giggled after that.

 

After a few weeks, Amber is allowed to go back home but still haven't regain her memory back.

“At last, home sweet home!” Amber exclaimed making everyone smile.

“Amber unnie, come! I'll take you to your room!” Sulli dragged Amber to the second floor.

“Tadaa! We haven't touch anything since you was hospitalize! Do you remember anything, unnie?”

Amber scan the room and notice she is a well-organized person.

The bed is neat, all the books are perfectly organized on the bookshelf and her study table also have no flaws on it.

But she does not even remember which drawer she placed her underwear.

“Uhmm... Nope.”

Sulli is down for a while but soon pull herself up again.

“Don't worry, unnie. I'm sure you'll someday.” She cheekily smile before clinging on her.

 

Amber postpone her study as she does not remember anything being a medical student.

Amber, Key and Sulli are watching some random TV show when Amber excuses herself to take a nap.

She is exhausted as they went to the mall earlier.

“Oppa, you know what!?” Sulli's sudden question startled Key.

“God Sulli, you nearly give me heart attack.”

“Hehe... Sorry, oppa. It's just that I remembered something.”

“What is it?”

“There's this movie coming out this weekend. A horror movie. I think the title is 'The grudge 2'. You know how Amber unnie like to watch horror movie.”

“Yup, she does. But it'll be weird if it's only the both of us watching.” Key scratched his not so itchy head.

“Let's just say that this genius here got a brilliant idea.”

“Genius eh, tell me bout it.”

“Well, I'll say that I have bought 2 tickets to this movie to watch it with unnie. But, oppa that will show up instead coz I somehow can't make it. How bout that?”

“Hmm... Sound great!” Key gave Sulli a hi-fi.

 

As they planned, Amber wait for Sulli at the cinema as she said she had something to deal with first.

“Aish, where is that girl? The movie is about to start.” Amber said when someone tapped her shoulder from the back.

“Sul..” Amber expected it will be Sulli but surprised when she see Key grinning at her instead.

“Key?”

“Hi, Amber. Sulli can't make it today, so she gave me the ticket.” Key recite the line that he had been thinking from home.

“Oh, never mind then. Let's buy some popcorn first!” Amber dragged Key by his hand.

Key felt as if they are in old times before Amber lost her memory as she occasionally buried her face to his chest when she saw some scary scenes.

After the movie, they went to eat pizza before heading home.

“Thanks, oppa! Today I had a good time!”

They are in front of Amber's doorstep.

“No problem, Amber yah. So, see you again..soon. Bye!” Key want to give Amber a goodbye kiss but restrain himself and just walk to the bus stop.

“Bye, Key oppa!” Amber wave toward him and he wave back.

Mission accomplished! Key smiled stupidly.

 

One night, Amber, Minho, Jonghyun and Luna are spending their free time at a cafe.

Amber is wearing a black tank top under a big transparent shirt that revealed her bare shoulder and a short with leggings that show off her feminine side.

Donghae and Jessica got their own plan while Key, Sulli and Krystal are studying at home for their test.

Suddenly, Luna's phone rang.

“Hello, mom?”

“What!? Boa unnie is at the hospital!? Okay! Jonghyun and I will go there!” Luna ended the call.

“I'm so happy! Boa unnie is delivering her baby now! Minho, Amber, sorry but we gotta go! Quick, Jongie! Bye, guys!”

With that, Luna and Jonghyun rushed out of the cafe leaving Amber and an awkward Minho.

“Uhmm... I think we should get going now. I'll walk you home. It's getting late anyway.” Minho suggested.

“Okay. Whatever you say, oppa.”

The two of them walk side by side in the silent of the night.

Amber is enjoying the night view while Minho just stare at his feet the whole time.

Amber is rubbing her hands together and Minho knew she is in cold. So he offered his sweater to her.

“Thanks, oppa.” Amber smiled.

Minho swear he could go crazy for that smile of her.

They are passing a group of youngster as they are hanging out beside the street.

Instinct telling Minho to grab Amber by the shoulder to make they look like an ordinary couple walking down the street to avoid any trouble.

Amber is shocked at first but strangely she felt quite secured and comfy under Minho's strong arm.

Minho is about to let go of Amber as they already walked past the group when suddenly a voice speak up.

“Hey! You two! Stop right there!”

 

 

Urgh..so cold..

rained all day..^^