Chap 16

Who am I to you?

 

“Quick, Key! Untie Nicole unnie! We have to get out of here fast!” Amber instructed as she properly wear the sweater Key gave her earlier.

Nicole woke up just in time when Key finished untying her.

“Wha..what happen?”

“No time to explain, unnie! Just follow us!” Amber dragged Nicole following Key who gestured them to follow him.

Key feels relieved when he sees the bright opening indicating they are nearing the exit.

But his heart leaps when a shadow suddenly blocks the opening revealing a pissed Jaejoong with a gun on his hand as he inches closer to them.

The frightening girls hide behind his back.

“How..how you get here so fast?” Key asked as his eyes wanders around hoping to finds another escape route.

“You little brat! I know this place better than you! You think I’ll let you brats off that easily after I risk my life to escaped from that hell-like jail!? Think again!” Jaejoong said as he fires a shot toward Key’s right leg.

“Argh!” Key screams in pain.

“Key!” Amber shouted running to his side followed by Nicole.

“Are you alright?” Amber looks at him with a concern eyes.

“I’m fine..” Key forced a weak smile.

“Why you..” Key began to dashes toward Jaejoong as soon as Amber helps him to get back on his feet.

“Key! No!!!” Amber wants to follows him but she is held back by Nicole.

“Amber, no. It’s dangerous.”

The two of them began to struggles to defeat their opponent. The girls can only pray for Key’s safety.

 In the fight, Key managed to grabbed Jaejoong’s gun and tossed it away.

“Argh!” Jaejoong deliberately kicked Key’s wounded leg causing him to fall down. He then sat on him and punched his face over and over again.

“Key!” Amber cannot bare to watch the sight anymore and buried her face into Nicole’s chest.

“I..can..not..give..up!” With his remaining strength, Key gave Jaejoong one powerful blow to his face causing him to fall flat on his back.

“Aaah…!!!” It’s Key turn to punch Jaejoong in his face until he passes out.

“Quick key! Tie him with this!” It was Nicole handing him a rope she randomly found.

When he is done, Amber hugs him tightly crying her eyes out.

“Baby, I’m okay. Really..” Key said patting her back.

With that, Amber stopped hugging him and looks him straight in the face.

“But Key..your pretty face..”

This makes Key giggles.

“What’s so funny!?” Amber playfully smacks his shoulder.

“Nothing, it’s just that you’re too cute sometime.” Key smiled.

“Pabo!” Amber sniffed.

Nicole then helps Amber to carry Key out of the premise and called the ambulance and police to arrest Jaejoong.

 

 

an update!^^

still got 2 more chaps b4 dis story ends..

so stay tunes.. : p