Chap 2

Who am I to you?

 

Krystal and Sulli are sitting on a bench waiting for Minho as he volunteered to buy ice creams for them.

“Krys?”

“Hmm?”

“We are best friend right?”

“Yeah, sure.” Krystal is looking down playing with her fingers.

“Then don't be mad after I asked you this one silly question, okay?”

Krystal look up and stare straight at Sulli.

“You're weird. I won't. Ask me.”

“Do you happen to like Minho oppa?”

“What!?” Krystal shouted causing people that are passing by to look at them.

“You promised me..” Sulli look at Krystal with a frightening expression.

“Sul yah, I'm not mad. Just surprised. What makes you think bout that anyway?” Krystal regain herself forming a warm smile.

“Ermm... The way you look at Minho oppa is just different sometimes. When he's talking, you look at him with shining eyes. Of course, everyone else don't notice bout this. But I do coz I'm your best friend. So, do you?”

Sulli can see Krystal signed before replying her.

“To tell you the truth Sul, I do... But I won't confess.”

“But, why Krys? I'm sure he'll accept you if he knew bout your true feelings.”

“It's just that I noticed he like someone else.”

“He does? Who?”

“Amber unnie..”

“What!? Amber unnie!?”

Krystal nodded her head.

”Like you, I observed him more often than any of you guys too coz he is my crush.”

“But unnie already had Key oppa!” Now Sulli understand why Minho always act unnaturally when Amber is around.

“But if I confess now, he'll surely reject me coz I know his heart is only for Amber unnie.”

“Then, when will you?”

“When the right time comes. Promise me you'll keep this a secret, Sul yah.”

“I will Krys, don't worry. You can count on me.”

Not long after that, Minho come back with three ice creams in his hands.

Krystal and Sulli squealed like some six years old girls as they thanks Minho before their strawberry ice creams in silent.

 

-flashback-

It is Key first day as a university student as he sat on an empty sit waiting for the lecture to start.

He is listening to his I pod when he saw someone familiar.

At the corner of the lecture hall, sat a boy with short black hair as he is drawing on a paper.

Key approached him to take a better look at him and then it hit him.

“Minho?”

The boy looked up upon hearing his name.

“Key?”

Yes, Minho is one of the boys that Yunho kidnapped to be his servant together with Key and Amber. And like Key, he is released when the police was able to captured Yunho.

Minho is taking art as his major.

They sat together throughout the lecture and told each other what happen in their life after that incident.

They checked their schedule and found out that they are having a few lectures together.

“I'm having lunch with Amber. You remember her right? Wanna join us?”

Of course he remember her.

He always have this weird feelings toward her. An unexplainable feelings that he couldn't make out.

He knew from the start that she was a girl even before they talked about how they discovered her secret.

His heart as if broken into pieces when he found out that Key is her boyfriend. And he still is.

He also pray for her safety when they took her to became a hostess.

That afternoon, he saw her.

She is still radiant and beautiful as before.

No.

For a matter in fact, she is more radiant and beautiful than before.

She remembered him too and talked about how a coincidence the three of them are studying in the same university.

From that day onward, Minho and Key became best friends.

But he just couldn't help to feels uncomfortable when Key occasionally invite him for lunch with Amber as he watch their sweet interactions.

Of course, he will try to avoid her as often as possible but at the same time he is happy when he is given the opportunity to see her in person.

But almost all the time, he likes to see her from afar as he know she couldn't see him and that is enough to make him feels undoubtedly happy.

-end of flashback-

 

It is already 5 in the evening when the group decided to head home after a whole day of fun.

They said farewell with each other before entering Donghae and Jonghyun's car respectively.

Amber, Key and Sulli fall asleep in their way home.

“Aww... Aren't they cute?” Luna said as she look at the back.

“Yeah, cute but you are cuter, my pumpkin pie.”

“Sweet talker!” Luna playfully slapped Jonghyun's shoulder.

“Hmm... Are we already home?” Sulli wake up when she feels the car stopped.

“Yes, sweetie.” Luna replied.

“Amber unnie, wake up. Time to go.” Sulli shake Amber to wake her up.

“Hmm... 5 more minutes.” Amber snuggles closer to Key.

“Yah, Amber! Get your off my car now!” Jonghyun's shout makes Amber and Key wide awake.

“Hey, I'm not deaf okay? Bye, Key.”

“Bye, baby. See you on Monday.”

“Bye, Sulli! Bye, Amber unnie! Unnie, see you at the orphanage tomorrow!” Luna waves toward Sulli and Amber.

“Bye, Luna unnie! Bye, Jonghyun oppa! Thanks for the ride!”

“Bye! No problem kid!”

“Bye, Luna! See you tomorrow! Bye, dino!”

“Amber Liu! How many times I had told you to stop calling me that!”

Amber just stick her tongue out at him while Sulli dragged her to avoid further childish fight.

 

 

Haha..

If u guys followed my previous fic, Minho is 1 of the boys Yunho captured..

So I hope no 1 is confuse bout that..^^