Chap 11

Who am I to you?

 

Since then, Jiyoung often spend her time with Key.

One day, Nicole, Sulli, Donghae and Jonghyun decided to hang out together.

“Unnie, why did Jiyoung always stick with Key oppa nowadays? All my plans to hook him back with Amber unnie’ll be ruin if this continues.” Sulli whined.

“I don’t know what’s happening either. But Key seems to spend less time with Amber too. I think he is avoiding her. Is he by any chance having change of heart?” Nicole responded.

“No way, girl! I had known that diva since like forever. He is one kind of a dedicated lover. He definitely will not cheat on Amber.” Jonghyun defended Key.

“Yeah, I agree with our Mr. Playboy here too.” Donghae added in. Jonghyun just glares at him.

“Well, looks like we just need to wait and see then.”

 

Key and Minho are eating lunch at the cafeteria.

“Minho?”

“What it is, Key? Do you want to borrow money coz you had spend all of yours on clothes again?”

“What!? No! Actually, I want to discuss something with you.”

“Oh, what it is?” Minho asked when he realized Key’s serious tone.

“I want you and Amber to be together.”

“Together?”

“Yeah, a ‘couple’ together.”

“Yah, Kim Kibum! What’re you talking about!? Isn’t Amber your girlfriend!?”

“But I had Jiyoung now.”

“Jiyoung!? So you want to betray Amber!? What if she remembers!? You’ll hurt her!”

Key then tells Minho all about the things that happened on the night of his birthday and how he had heard the conversation Minho had had with Amber the other night.”

“Wow! That’s was complicated. And..you heard what Amber had told me?”

Key nodded his head.

“I’m sorry, okay. But if she does remember, at that time, I already had Jiyoung and she had you. So everyone’s happy. So, what you say?”

“I don’t know, Key. How bout the others? What’ll they say?”

“Look, Minho! This is about us and not them! So, will you accept Amber? I know she’ll be super happy if you do.”

“Okay then.”

“Really!?”

Minho just nodded his head.

“Thanks buddy! You’re the best!” Key flings his arms over Minho.

“Hey dude! Stop what you’re doing right this instant or people will think we’re gay.”

Minho feels relieved when Key detached himself from him.

“Hehe… Sorry. How bout we confess this Saturday then?”

“This Saturday!? On Jiyoung’s birthday!?”

“Yeah, I think it’ll be a great birthday present for her.”

“Wow man! You gotta teach your love tricks to me some other times.” Minho said with an ‘amazed’ expression on his face.

 

“Attention everyone!” Key suddenly announced.

“Minho and I had something to say.” He continued.

Surprisingly, Key goes to kneel in front of Jiyoung and Minho in front of Amber making everybody gasped.

“Jiyoung / Amber, will you be my girlfriend?”

Both girls squealed before hugging their respective official boyfriend.

Everyone clapped their hands except for a group of young people who looked astonished with what just happen.

 

After leaving the party and sending Amber and Sulli home, the group surrounded their victims.

“What’s all that about!?” Jessica demanded an explanation.

“Yah! What’s wrong with the both of you!?” Luna fumed.

“Key oppa, I thought you love Amber unnie!” Krystal scolded Key.

“How could you, Minho!?”  Donghae chimed in.

“I thought you knew Amber is Key’s girl!” Jonghyun stated.

Feeling defeated, Key once again explains the whole situation to his friends.

They all understood his dilemma but cannot help feeling sorry for Amber.

The next day at school, Krystal told Sulli what happened the night before and told Nicole the same when she called that evening.

 

 

 Another update!^^