102

You're My Shy Boy

 "Why are you stuttering? I don't bite, okay." She says softly and winked and Seungcheol just freeze in his position, not knowing what to do. "I just want to be friend, Seungcheol." Sora sticks her hand out to shake hand with him and somehow Seungcheol just stares at her untouched hand without blinking his eyes. 'Why does if feel good when she say my name?' He thought, clearly not stuttering just like when he talks. He heard Sora sighs and surprised to see that Sora grabs his hand make them shake hand. Seungkwan who was enjoying his mandu, nearly choke when he saw what Sora did. 

 Seungkwan hits his chest and swallow the mandu before say, "You're definitely something, Sora." Sora scoffs. "Really? Something? He doesn't want to shake hand with me and I won't let that happen." Seungkwan just stare in awe and change his expression to 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "What?" She raises her brows.

 "He's really scared of you right now, you know." Seungkwan points at Seungcheol, who seems terrified with Sora. "Oh, come on. It's just a hand shake. Not like I kissed him or something." Sora shook her head and get up. Turning around, standing right in front Seungcheol with her arms cross. "So, Choi Seungcheol. I would like to know about you." He frowns. 'What's wrong with this girl. At one point she speak softly and now, she's back to her daring self.' 

 "Sora." Sora heard Seungkwan calls her and turn to Seungkwan, rolling her eyes. "What, Boo?" Seungkwan pats his hand on the floor, telling her to sit down next to him and so she did. "He looks really scared especially when you're standing tall right in front him." He whispered to Sora and all Sora do is just rolled her eyes and agree with Seungkwan. "Sorry, Seungcheol. I didn't mean to scare you but you really catch my attention, you know." Well, it's not that hard to convice this daring girl.

 Seungcheol lowered his head down and his face turned red. Sora laugh in a sarcastic way. "What's wrong with you? I didn't compliment anything yet you're blushing already. Are you a girl?" Suddenly Sora said in a quite harsh tone, surprising Seungkwan and of course Seungcheol. "Whoa, I don't know that you're not just daring." Seungkwan says. "Well, you know nothing about me yet, boys," Seungkwan scoffs. "Are you kidding me, Ms Kim? Isn't this is your first day? You're quite rude too, Ms Kim." Sora doesn't say anything and turn her attention to Seungcheol.

 "So, Choi Seungcheol. Please tell me about you." Sora is begging just because of this boy and she can't believe she did say 'please' to a stranger. As Seungcheol is about to speak, the bell rings telling then to go back to classroom. Then, Sora glares at Seungcheol for making it late. "We'll talk later, Mr Choi." Seungkwan and Sora leave first, leaving Seungcheol alone at the rooftop. 

 

 "Bye, Sora. See you tomorrow." Seungkwan said before leaving Seungcheol and Sora alone in the class. Sora leaves the class right after she packed her stuffs and right before Seungcheol could comprehent what he's going to say. An 'oh' escapes from Seungcheol's and he just smiles. 'Way to go, Choi.' He thought. He walks out from the class and look at Sora, who's walking alone. 'She makes me confused.'

 

 Sora arrives at her house and is surprise to see her family gathered in the living room, seems like waiting for her to come home. "I'm... Home?" She frowns. Then, her uncle, aunt and her brother just look at her while showing off their pearly white teeth, making Sora scared. "Sweetie, can you please take a seat for a while? We have something to talk about." Her aunt says softly as she's looking at her other family members. 

 Sora sits on the couch and she saw her uncle taking out something that looks like an envelope from his briefcase and place it on the table and Sora without hesitates, pick it up. Sora looks at her family members before opening the envelope. She takes the papers out and read it throughly. "Marriage contract?" She said, confusing. Her brother who's sitting next to her says, "Just don't get mad, okay?" Sora looks at her family members once again and frowns. "So, you want me to get married?" The family nod. "It's for your best, Sora. You know I'm always busy and so does aunt and uncle. We want you to feel happy and get married is the best option. We don't want you to feel lonely when we're not at home. At least there's somoene that can accompany you, so you won't be bored." Sora nods, understanding the situation. "But,.."

 "I'm sorry, dear. I know you'll get mad but please this is for your own good." Her aunt said. Caressing Sora's hair as she occupy the sit next to Sora.

 "No." She stops. Her family seems really scared that Sora will runaway from this stuffs. "I... just wanna say. I actually do like it." Her brother is so surprised to hear his little sister doesn't go against it. "Yeah, I'm sure. And that's because I know the boy." 

 

 

 After a few days of schooling, finally it's weekend and Saturday is the day where she'll meet her other half. She's feeling nervous for the first time ever and shs doesn't know why. 'Is it because of the contract or is it because of him?' She thought. She sighs and starts choosing her dress before she's late for the date.

 Sora sitting inside a fancy restaurant, owned by her future husband family and she never thought this guy would be this rich. Having his own business at the very young age, is something unexpected for a boy like him. 'How does he manages his business if he's like that?' Then, she saw a group of men in black suit walking to the restaurant, looks like bodyguards? Then, it surprised her to see who it is that walking to her family. 

 She wouldn't be surprise to know who it was because she reads the name and know it's going to be him but she never expect that Choi Seungcheol, the stuttering boy can be this exotic. "Hi, I'm Choi Seungcheol. Nice to meet you." Seungcheol says with his very sweet and deep voice and bows. And Sora can't believe that her heart is thumping wildly just because of a boy from her class that stuttering and looking all shy, meeting with her and her family in a black tuxedo and his hair spikes up. "Kim Sora."

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, guys! Sorry for the late update. I had some problem with internet and yeah now I can update the second chapter! 

Hope you enjoy and sorry if there's any grammatical error.