104

You're My Shy Boy

 School started as weekend passed by very quick. Sora came to school very early in the morning because she wants to clear her mind that has been occupied by a certain boy named Choi Seungcheol. A guy that will be her other half in her life. She never expect that it will be this quick but she knows that she likes the idea from the very beginning of marrying Choi Seungcheol, the boy who makes her curious and drives her crazy. She enters the class and is happy that she is the first to come. But then, she realizes that there's another person sitting next to a window and all she can think is, 'That place belongs to Seungcheol and he is Seungcheol.' She thought. At the mention of Seungcheol's name makes her heart flutters remembering the occasion that happened on last weekend. Sora tries to be an invisible person since she doesn't want to wake Seungcheol up. So, she walks carefully to her place but she fails because Seungcheol just wake up. "Sora?" He scratches his hair while looking at Sora. Sora freezes and couldn't think anything else but grin sheepishly. 

 "Annyeong, Seungcheol- ah." She said while walking to her table. "A- Annyeong ha- haseyo." She's taken aback with Seungcheol's character. She didn't expect this thing will happen again after their meeting on last Saturday. "Did you... Stuttered?" Sora frowns and she saw Seungcheol stares at her with confusion. "N- Neh?" Sora frowns deeper. 'What's with this boy? Two days ago he was a teaser and all. Now, what? Is he drunk?' She thought but was interrupted by Seungkwan, who suddenly claps his hand right in front of her face. "What are you looking at, Sora?" He asks as he takes a sit. "Oh and you're early today. Don't tell me that you're trying to seduce Seungcheol." Seungkwan whispers the last sentence and that makes Sora blushes. "N- no. I did not."

 

 The bell rings, signalling recess time for students. Sora and Seungkwan walk to canteen when Sora suddenly remember Seungcheol. She grabs Seungkwan's arm to stop him from going to canteen. "You. Choi Seungcheol." She points Seungcheol and Seungkwan sighs because he knows Sora will never give up to get to know Seungcheol. 

 Seungcheol looks up and saw Sora pointing her finger at him and he points at himself, frowning. "M-me?" Seungkwan walks to Sora and tell her to stop bothering Seungcheol but being stubborn she is. "L- let's go to lunch together." Seungkwan stares at Sora and thought. 'Did she just stuttered in front of Cheol hyung?' Sora walks to Seungcheol and grabbed his arm. "Come on, Seungkwan." Seungcheol just stares at Sora and unknowingly a small smile appears on his face. 'That's my girl.'

 The three of them sit quietly at the roof top when suddenly Seungkwan breaks the silence. "What's with you, Sora- ah. You asked him to go lunch together and now you're not as usual." Sora coughs. "Uh.. It's just I don't know what topic should we talk about." Seungcheol just look at Sora in amusement. 'Is it because of last meeting?' He thought to himself. Then, Seungkwan who sits next to Sora whispers, "Aren't you going to ask about him. Weren't you so interested in him last time?" Sora could feel her cheeks heating due to Seungkwan and she quickly avoid the question. "Yah, Choi Seungcheol. What are you looking at?" Sora suddenly asked Seungcheol, making him flustered. "N- nothing." He continues eating his food. 

 

 Class ended sharp at 4.30 p.m and Sora just can't wait to leave the school because she will be left alone with Seungcheol. Unfortunately, her luck wasn't on her side today. Two of them left alone since Seungkwan had to leave early because of his piano class. Sora awkwardly walk out of the class when suddenly she feels someone tugging her sleeve. She looks at her arm and saw a hand tugging at her school's sleeve, which is at the wrist to be exact. "Don't flutter because I will make you flutter even more soon." Upon hearing that, Sora can't help but to blush. 

 Sora just quietly walk out from school with Seungcheol's hand tugging at her sleeve. "And now you're back as the last meeting we met." Sora said. "I told you, I'm like this when I'm out of my boundary." Before Sora can ask more, Seungcheol says, "And don't blush too much because I don't accept people saying you're cute when you're blush. And that's because you are not cute." Sora pouts and glares at Seungcheol. "What?" Seungcheol saw her glares and say, "It's not that you're not cute but... You're cute in your way and I like that cute rather than people calling you cute just because of you blushing." 

 Seungcheol sends Sora right in front of her house and unfortunately Sora's aunt saw it, so she asks Seungcheol to come in. "Bring him to your room while I prepare for the dinner." Her aunt said and Sora nearly swear because how can a mother let her daughter alone with a male stranger. "He's not someone else. He's your fiancé afterall." She groans and goes upstair to her room followed by Seungcheol. 

 "Stay here, I want to take a shower for a while. If aunt tells to come for dinner just go first." Sora walks to bathroom and take a shower, leaving Seungcheol alone in her room. 

 

 After she's done with shower, she comes out from bathroom with her natural look. Seungcheol looks at Sora and no words utter from his mouth. "Do you have polaroid or camera? I forgot to bring my phone " Sora just gives to him then asks, "What's that for?" Seungcheol snaps Sora's face while she's looking at Seungcheol with so much confusion. "Have you heard 'take a picture, it'll last forever'. That's what I'm doing right now because I might forget how does your bare natural face looks like." For how many time Seungcheol makes her blush and Sora can't bear anymore. "Then, I'll take your picture as well since I don't want to forget your handsome looking face as well." She grabs from Seungcheol and Seungcheol's heart thumps. That's when they know that they have something for each other.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. School has started and I'm so busy with homeworks and exercises. 

Hope you enjoy ;)