103

You're My Shy Boy

 "Nice to see you, Kim Sora," Seungcheol smiles, showing off his dimples on both of his cheeks. Seungcheol's family came right after Seungcheol introduces himself. Sora stands up and bow to Seungcheol's parents. "Annyeonghaseyo." Seungcheol's parents smile and bow, taking their sit next to Seungcheol. "So. Shall we started with the wedding plan?" Mrs Choi said as she looks excited for her son to be married. "Sure. The faster the better right, honey?" Sora's aunt said while looking at both her husband and Sora. The elders laugh while Seungcheol and Sora remains silent, it's just that Seungcheol keeps on smiling and that makes Sora goes crazy. 'Oh god, why does he do this to me. What did I do to deserve this punishment?' Then, she realizes that everyone looking at her. "W- What?" She heard Seungcheol giggles. "Oh, she might be too flustered with this marriage stuffs that she's stuttering." Mrs Choi says, making both women giggle. Sora just look down at her lap and she feels her cheeks starts to heat up.

 

 After half an hour talking about wedding, Sora's aunt speak, "Why don't you children try to get to know each other since the school just begun." Seungcheol looks to Sora's aunt and nods. "Sure, aunt." Seungcheol's mom agreed and told Seungcheol to bring Sora out. Sora rolls her eyes secretly and smiles when she saw her aunt looks at her. "N- Neh? Ah... sure. No problem." Sora rises and so does Seungcheol. "We'll be back soon." He said before leaving the elders discuss about the wedding. 

 Both of them are just walking on the street, side by side while looking somewhere else. "Er.. you knew about this, don't you?" Sora started and Seungcheol looks at Sora, smiling. "Yep. I know about it. It's just that I don't know whose going to be my bride." Sora is absolutely surprised hearing those words came out from Seungcheol's mouth without stuttering. "You... you didn't not stutter just like in school. What are you?" Seungcheol points at himself while smiles, "Me?" He laughs. "I don't stutter when I'm out of my boundary. Why?" Sora is so shocked. She somehow just couldn't stop looking and admiring this handsome boy who never fail to make her heart beats. "Hey, Sora. Are you okay?" Seungcheol waves his hand in front of Sora. "Oh gosh, please stop." She turns to look away from Seungcheol. "Stop what?" He asked while frowns. 'Why does he looks so adorable?' Sora bits her lip, shutting her eyes before turn back to Seungcheol. "Uh... nothing." She grins and quickly walk away from Seungcheol.

 "Mrs Choi, wait!" Seungcheol shouts and chase her. 'Why does he said that?' Sora looks down as people starts to look at her and Seungcheol. After a while, she feels her hand has been held. "Why did you run?" He pants. "I did not run. You did." Seungcheol ruffles her hair and lean closer to her head. "I thought you're going to leave me alone." He whispered. Suddenly, Sora's heart to beat wildly and unconsciously her cheek turns rosy. 'What is this feeling?'

 Out of sudden, Seungcheol wraps his arm around Sora. "Wh- what are you doing, Seungcheol." He smirks, "I'm trying to make sure you won't leave me again, Mrs Choi." With those words, Sora just keeps on 'blushing' due to too much of cheesines and it's Seungcheol's fault. 'Why is he doing this to me?' Seungcheol suddenly locks her hair behind her ear and whispers just like any couple do. "You know, don't be too shy because soon there'll be nothing to be shy." And he pecks Sora rosy cheek.

 

 After nearly a day the couple went on so called date, they finally home. I mean at Sora's house. "Thanks, Seungcheol for today. I really enjoyed it and hope you too." Seungcheol chuckles and says, "I enjoyed it a lot. It's just that where did the daring Sora go? Where did the Sora I know in school go? Too shy to talk with not shy Seungcheol, I guess." And just like that Seungcheol makes her blush for the nth time. 'God, stop it.' Seungcheol suddenly hugs her and pats her hair. "Go inside. It's getting late. See you at school, Sora." Somehow his voice sounds so sincere. There's no teasing Seungcheol, who makes Sora keeps on blushing through the day. "You too, Seungcheol." Both of them wave each other and Seungcheol drives his car away from Sora's house. And without anyone hear, he says, "Goodnight, my love." He smiles, reminiscing the day he had with Sora. It was a lot of fun. He never know that the daring girl can be so shy with someone who's also shy. A week is enough for him to know the girl since the girl has certain characteristic in her and that makes Seungcheol wonders, why is the girl like that. 'Was she always love to make someone confused just like wht she did to me?' He thought. The curiousity about the girl really makes Seungcheol trying to dig more about Sora.

 

 

 

 Hi, guys. Sorry for the late update. I just came back from my hometown and yeah finally I get the chance to update. Hope you enjoy the story :)