105

You're My Shy Boy

 "Kids, dinner is ready." Sora's aunt yelled and both of them go down to dining room. Sora takes a sit next to her aunt while Seungcheol sits next to her brother and her uncle sits at the center. The dinner is quiet, only the sounds munching can be heard. Suddenly, Sora's aunt asks Seungcheol. "So, when will the wedding take place? Does your mom said anything about it?" Seungcheol places the chopstick down and reply, "Yes. She said that the wedding will take place in a month from now." Upon hearing that Sora nearly choked and cough. Her brother passes her the water and she gulped down the water. "A month?! Why not next year or never?" Sora saw her aunt glares at her and she quickly close . "The faster the better right, Seungcheol?" Her aunt smiles at Seungcheol. "I don't think so." Sora's aunt smiles faded when she heard the answer. "Why so?" Seungcheol looks at Sora before turns to look at her aunt. "I only know her in less than two week. So, I think we need a lot of time to get to know each other to make sure that she's the one for me." Sora nods agreeing with Seungcheol for the first time. "But, why need more time when we know that we'll spend most of our time together for the rest of our life, right?" Sora froze and narrow her eyes to Seungcheol. "Aw.. That's right, Seungcheol- ah." 

 After dinner, the couple sit at the living room while watching TV. "Never. Why did you say that?" Seungcheol asked suddenly, making Sora turns to look at Seungcheol. "What?" Seungcheol turns to face Sora. Now they're facing each other, looking at each other eyes. "You don't want to get marry with me?" Seungcheol asks once again. "Oh, that. Yup. I don't even want to marry with you but aunt and uncle keep forcing so I can't say no." Seungcheol scoffs. "But your heart says otherwise." Seungcheol changes his position, now staring at the television. "I don't want to get marry with you either because I would rather spend my life just to get to know you because I don't want to end up me hurting you and our marriage just ruin like that." Somehow the words that Seungcheol said makes Sora feels something but she doesn't know what it is. 

 "Okay, I think you need to go back." Sora stands up and pull Seungcheol to get up and get out from her house. "Just say that you hate me for making you blush more than once." Sora can't help but to redden. 'This guy is killing me.' Sora pushes Seungcheol out of her house and shut the door. 

 Seungcheol was about to bid her but she slammed the door already. "Okay. See you tomorrow." 

 

 

 The next day came with Sora comes late to school. Sora stands behind the door before entering the class. She nibbles her lips and furrowed. 'Aish, what should I do?' She heard Mr Lee's voice from inside and afraid that she'll get detention and is not good for her reputation since she's the new student. Her hand grabs the door knob and waiting for the right time to go in. 

 When she hears no voice of Mr Lee and the students started to become noise, she opens the door and enter sneakily. But her attempt was fail because once she enter she heard Mr Lee coughs. "Mrs Kim." Sora shuts her eyes before turns to Mr Lee. She grins sheepishly and apologize for coming late. "Where have you been, Mrs Kim?" Mr Lee raised his brows while crossed his arms. "Uhm... I woke up late today." The students become quiet when they saw Sora stands at the front, looking at Mr Lee. "What's the reason for that?" Sora cursed Mr Lee for asking her that. She can't say that she was fangirling over Seungcheol or she can't say that she can sleep because of Choi Seungcheol. The students are waiting for Sora's answer. 

 "Uh... I... I overslept." Mr Lee narrowed his eyes and look at Sora eyes, searching for lies behind her eyes. "Okay, go back to your seat and remember, you'll have your detention after school. Arrange all those books in the library." Sora had to nod even though she doesn't want it. Sora walks to her seat and sits at her place. She huffs and placed her head on the table, facing the window. "What's wrong?" She heard Seungkwan asks. She didn't reply and shrug her shoulders. Her mind is blank but then Choi to the Seungcheol makes her mind become stop functioning. 

 Seungcheol places his head on his table and look at Sora, who seems lifeless. He waves at Sora sheepishly and pouts. Saying 'Are you okay?' Sora just sighs looking at Seungcheol. Seungcheol then makes a small heart using his fingers to lighten up Sora but fail because Sora doesn't respond.

 Seungcheol sighs and stands up. "Mi- Mi- Mister Lee." Mr Lee looks at Seungcheol and quickly come to Seungcheol. Seungcheol brings Mr Lee out from class.

 "Can you please let her off, Mr Lee?" He asked as soon as they come out from the class. "But Mr Choi, that will be unfair for students." Seungcheol sighs and hold Mr Lee's shoulder. "She's late because she's with me." Mr Lee frowns, looking at Seungcheol. "She's my wife so I want you to stay away from her." Seungcheol glares at Mr Lee when he talks and Mr Lee sighs, understanding Seungcheol. "But let me gives her one detention to make sure she won't repeat the same thing." He nods giving Mr Lee the chance to do so.

 

 

 Lunch comes with Seungkwan had to pull Sora to go to lunch and Sora just stay like that. Seungkwan gives up and look at Seungcheol, pleading at his hyung. Seungcheol saw it and walk to Sora after all the students leave the class. Seungcheol crouches next to Sora's table and look intently at her. "Hey, beautiful." He whispered. Sora eyes widen and Seungcheol smiles because Sora finally respond. 'Why does he looks at me like that? Ugh, those eyes!' She thought. Seungcheol caresses her hair and tap her nose. "Want to talk with me at the rooftop?" 

 Somehow Sora changes into a child, nodding to Seungcheol and follow Seungcheol like a child. He smiles at Sora and grabs her wrist and lead her way. "Can you please get us lunch, Seungkwan- ie?" Seungkwan just nods and leave both of them alone.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! Finally updated and hope you enjoy ;)