101

You're My Shy Boy

 Students are busy talking amongst them but one boy just couldn't socialize like his classmates and it such a bother to him. He seated at the very back of class and next to a window. The sun radiates his fair skin, making him looks gorgeous and outstanding. His brown doe eyes with the set of long lashes can melt any girl who stares at him at first sight and any girl would want to touch his fluffy short black hair. Overall, this boy is really handsome. His visual is really no joke but he just doesn't know how to communicate with others.

 The bell rings and it's a sign that the class will be started in a jiffy. The students inside the class become panic and getting prepare for the class to get started. The class turns silent when they heard footsteps coming from the front door of the class. The class president stands up and greet the teacher as soon as the teacher enters the class and the fellow students copy the president. "Good morning, class. You may be seated, Mr President." Allowing the president to sit while the teacher turns to her left side, gesturing the young lady to confront the students. She bows before speak. "Hi, my name is Kim Sora and please take care of me." The students clap and one boy seems immersed with his own world and doesn't even spare a glance at the front. "Alright, Ms Kim. In this class, you have to speak in English as I'm your English teacher. Do you understand that?" Sora nods. "Alright. You may have a sit next to Mr Boo." The boy raises his hand when the teacher mentions his name as in not to be rude to the teacher and to the new student since it's one of the rules here.

 Sora places her bag inside the drawer and she can feel her seat mate is just too excited to greet her beause she saw through her corner eye that her seat mate already turn his whole body to her. "Hi, I'm Boo Seungkwan. Nice to meet you." He beamed, showing off his jovial side to Sora. 

 Throughout the lesson, Sora found a guy sitting next to a window didn't do any work and he seems to be in his own world. But the guy really entices her attention with his physical apperance. 'Who is he?' She thought.

 

 Just like a magic, the boy feels like someone is staring at him and started to heat up. He quickly changes his position to make sure that person doesn't look at him anymore. Sora realises that she has been staring at the boy for a quite long time and she knows that she makes the boy feels uncomfortable as she can see the boy shifting and she can definitely see his nervousness. "Sorry." She mutters but it seems like her seat mate catch that. "Sorry for what?" Then, she realizes that Seungkwan is sitting next to her and quickly say nothing.

 

 The bell rings for the second time and people know that it means lunch time. Everyone starts to rush out to canteen so that they won't queue for a long time just to get a food. "Come on, Sora. It's lunch time." Seungkwan says as he looks at Sora, who was busy cleaning her properties. "Sure." As she gets up, she realizes that there's another person doesn't go to lunch. "Wait, is he not going to eat?" Sora said, pointing at the boy who was sitting next to a window. "Him? Don't worry. He can manage himself." Sora keeps on staring at the boy until a question blurts out. "Didn't you say the rooftop is prohibited to go?" Seungkwan nods. "Why?" A smile crept up her face.

 

 Sora approaches the boy and he seems flustered and flinched. "Oh, sorry. I didn't intend to surprise you but I just want to greet you." The boy lowered his head, avoiding Sora eyes contact. "Why are you lowering your head? Let's go to lunch." Sora grabs the latter's wrist and he flinches again. Seungkwan saw and told Sora not to hold his hand, well of course signalling her but Sora doesn't bother to look at Seungkwan and bring the boy straight to the rooftop. 

 "You know Sora. For a new student and a girl, you're quite daring." Seungkwan says while munching his mandu. Sora chuckles. "That's because it runs in my family. Well, I'm the least daring actually. I'm not that bold." As Sora and Seungkwan share and talk about their lives, a boy is sitting quietly at the back, leaning on the wall while eating with his head lowered down. He doesn't even bother to hear what are those two talking about. "Hey, what's your name?" The said boy freezes and look up to see Sora is looking at him. He points at himself while frown and Sora nods. "Ch- Choi Seung- Seung Ch- Cheol." Sora chuckles, hearing the boy stuttering, makes him looks so adorable. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! It's been a long time and this time I'm back again with another arranged marriage story featuring SEVENTEEN! 

I'm so glad that I'm back again and I know I've been missing for a long time. Hope you won't be mad at me and enjoy the story =)

I'm sorry if there's any grammatical error and hope you can help me to fix it. By the way, MAMA has started guys!!!